Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morzak - Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morzak

Morzak - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Morzak - Hunter   Morzak - Hunter EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 7:59 pm

Basic Information

Character Name: Morzak

Race: Tauren

Class: Hunter

Level: 75 soon 80 power boosting atm Smile

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! : BM/MM atm. i specc so beacuse i think it is the best specc for my playstyle Smile

Professions: skinning / Lw

Armory link: lvling gear from quest etc...

Usual Play Times: 2-5 hours a day

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: 3-4 days a week from start to end but no longer then 23.00 at mondays to thursdays

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): Some KZ, Gruul and Maggy.

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : None on this server. Been on Frostmane before.

Alts: A lvl 59 DK atm.

Real Life Age: 15

Additional Information

Why Atonement?: My IRL friend (Swampi) joined and he said it was a nice friendly guild. And he really love that youre english/irish Wink

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: Yes I truly understand the meaning of killing bosses

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: Yes

What can only you bring to Atonement?: Myself since noone else can Smile
Back to top Go down
Ador
Guild Master
Guild Master

Morzak - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morzak - Hunter   Morzak - Hunter EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 8:22 pm

Hello Morzak,

Thank you for your application to the guild. We are indeed in need to hunters.

However your appication is some what weak, there is little said here just like many unfortunatly. Please take the time to look at the application example and go from there in future.

Your answer to Do you know what type of guild we are? is not understanding the guild. We try to raid but we are a social guild. We do however our best to raid when we can. Also your raid experiance is not brilliant. Grull and Maggy were just PuGs after all.

All that said the guild needs hunters. Plz get in touch with Sunstria, I'll leave it upto him to make the final call.
Back to top Go down
Iskrem
Iskrem

Morzak - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morzak - Hunter   Morzak - Hunter EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 2:21 pm

Short, not very informative. I'd say write the whole thing over and we might take you seriusly.
You should have good chances to join since you got mates inside allready. However, dont expect us to give you an invite based on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morzak - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morzak - Hunter   Morzak - Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Morzak - Hunter
Page 1 of 1