Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Khòry - Death Knight [Declined]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khòry

Khòry - Death Knight [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Khòry - Death Knight [Declined]   Khòry - Death Knight [Declined] EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 2:45 pm

Basic Information

Character Name: Khòry

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Death Knight

Level: currently level 77, but im taking a level each day and and will try to be 80 by Saturday.

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! : I am Leveling with Blood spec at as it suits my playstyle, however im trying a bit around with specs to find the right one and as for me. i mainly wish to be a dpser as i do not have much tanking experience
Professions: No professions at the moment,( First Aid if that counts tho) Thinking of leveling up Mining and another one which im not sure what will be when i get to 80.

Armory link

Usual Play Times: My play times are from 17-24, in weekends its whenever i want to play and every second week i work to 18.45. on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: Raid times are pretty much whenever, inside 17-24

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): Vanilla wow i raided Molten Core, Onyxia, Zul Gurub and parts of Black wing lair. in TBC i raided Karazhan, Zul Aman, Gruuls lair, Magtheridons lair, SSC, Tempest Keep, Mount hyjal and i got into Black Temple after nerf.

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : Here on Laughing Skull i was in the guild called KoS which is now dispanded. i migrated to Al'akir where i have been in multiple guilds, and i spendt some time on Moonglade in a guild called Dark Remains. have not left the guilds for any specific reason, nor ahve i been kicked, the guilds have either dispanded or i had been in need of a break and the guilds was no more when i came back.

Alts: Mulgan, Enhancement Shaman level 70.

Real Life Age: 19

Additional Information

Why Atonement?:
I Wish to join Atonement because the guild seems to be exactly what im looking for. A active guild which raids but that you dont necessary have to show up on every raid. and that its social! which is a important factor for me in a guild. and ofc that you are focused while raiding.

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you
indeed i do. and it suits me perfect.

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?:
I do have a Microphone and it works! and i ofcourse have Ventrilo

What can only you bring to Atonement?:
What i can bring eh? Well personally i would say that i can bring a lively personality that loves to talk, have fun and that is active and do not mind helping if i have the time:) i am focused when i have to be and allways try bring my A-Game to raids. i do have raid experience and i allways read up on new encounters.

A little about my self:
My name is Fredrik-Freddy, im 19 years old and i am from northern Norway, i go to school and work.
My spare time goes to playing games. i play Football for a 4th division team where im a striker... i ride my snowmobile in the winter and i go skiing in the mountains with my friends. i travel a lot and i love music!
Back to top Go down
Khòry

PostSubject: Re: Khòry - Death Knight [Declined]   Khòry - Death Knight [Declined] EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 7:28 pm

Also, i would like to add, one of the reasons why im not 80 is because i waited about 2 weeks after release before i bought wrath of the lich king.
Back to top Go down
Tjerk
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Khòry - Death Knight [Declined]   Khòry - Death Knight [Declined] EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:30 pm

good application a lot better than most applications i've seen lately

but imo we already ahve quite a few dk's and i would say no for that reason

but we'll see what other officers will say
gl on your application m8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khòry - Death Knight [Declined]   Khòry - Death Knight [Declined] Empty

Back to top Go down

Khòry - Death Knight [Declined]
Page 1 of 1