Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunstria - Beast Mastery Hunter *Example Application*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunstria
Officer
Officer
Sunstria

Sunstria - Beast Mastery Hunter *Example Application* Empty
PostSubject: Sunstria - Beast Mastery Hunter *Example Application*   Sunstria - Beast Mastery Hunter *Example Application* EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:35 pm

Personal Information

Name:

Character Information

Character Name: Sunstria

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Hunter

Level: 70, soon to be 80 Very Happy

Talents: 51/10/0 Beast Mastery.

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Sunstria

Activity usual play times: roughly 6 hours on weekdays, often over 10 on weekends. Usually up until the early hours.
Yes, it’s an addiction.
And Yes, I’m proud of it.

What attunements/heroic keys do you have?
All Heroics, Kara.

Experience and Reasons for Joining

What is your raiding experience on this Character?
Kara 11/11,
Gruul 2/2,
Maggy 1/1,
Serpentshrine Cavern 6/6,
Tempest Keep 4/4,
Mount Hyjal 5/5,
Black Temple 9/9,
Sunwell 1/6.

Why do you want to join?
Since my early levels, I’ve loved grouping with just about anyone, always eager to explore the next dungeon. So, despite only being level 50 at the time, I whipped up WoWWiki, and began reading the articles on some of the bosses. I loved the complexity of the fights, especially in comparison to the simple encounters I was experiencing. Attempting to think ahead for when I was 70, I took it upon myself too to learn the tactics of every raid boss in the game. Though most of the knowledge is completely obscure, whether i'm needed to activate the Manticron Cubes in the Magtheridon fight, or do DPS on the corrupted Kalecgos, swapping between planes in the Sunwell Plateau, you can count on me to know what i'm doing.

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?
Yes, I know, as you are full on hunters, it will be rare for me to get any raid spots, but the social side meansjust as much to me. I am friendly and outgoing and I think I can offer a lot socially.

In , I would intend to progress myself, and the guild to the best of my ability. From Palendor, Vattick, and Nadesco, and of course the forums, I can see you have a friendly and obviously very committed group of people leading this guild, which I am very sure isn’t the same for many of the guilds on this server. And if the enthusiasm I’ve seen on these forums is reflected in your raiding. Well, the sky’s the limit.

What guilds have you been in previously? please state your reasons for leaving them!
Thermal/Kuro No Kishidan. I didn’t agree with the merge with Scar Tissue, and had been considering following Vattick, Agio and Nadesco for some time.

How do you believe a raid should be run?
Firstly, the primary objective should be the enjoyment of the participants. The group should be led by a charismatic leader, with a fair, but firm approach. Each player must have an understanding of his role in the group and stick to it, before even setting foot in the dungeon, all players must know the boss fights, what to do, and when to do it. Also, all players must have a knowledge of the game's mechanics.

Other Notes

Can you use Ventrilo? Do you have a mic that you aren't afraid to use when required? Yes/Yes.

Do you have raiding addons installed?
Extensively, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and just about every UI addon ever.

Do you get parent hassles?
No.

PC Specifications:

3.6Ghz Intel DualCore Processor,
4Gb DDR2 RAM,
Currently using a ATI Radeon 13000 Pro, soon to upgrade to the GeForce 8800GT,
2 x 750Gb Hard Drives.
24’ Monitor.

Please end by giving us something unique to yourself?
My knowledge of boss tactics has set me up as a walking dictionary when it comes to raiding, from Attumen the Huntsman, to Kil’jaeden himself, I know what to do, and when to do it.
I can also provide an advanced knowledge of my class, Warcraft lore, html, PC maintenance and construction, and addons, expecially those relating to UI.
Also, I am quite skilled with photoshop, and if anyone in the guild wants something done, be it for a sig or for a logo of some sort, I’d be happy to do it.
I love the community aspect of a guild, and enjoy raiding for the sheer thrill of the adventure, so I’m not going to be here for the loot, and you can be sure I won’t be fighting over anything with anyone. I consider myself friendly and sociable, and a proactive and enthusiastic member of anything I am involved in.

Thanks for reading my somewhat long application, I hope to be seeing you all soon.

Sunny

Taken from an old guild Application, yours doesn't have to be this long, but it increases your chances.

Last edited by Sunstria on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xercis

PostSubject: Re: Sunstria - Beast Mastery Hunter *Example Application*   Sunstria - Beast Mastery Hunter *Example Application* EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 8:54 pm

Quote :
My knowledge of boss tactics has set me up as a walking dictionary when it comes to raiding, from Attumen the Huntsman, to Kil’jaeden himself

No offence but what guild/server are you from^^,?

As far as i know only Nordic,Gpci,Randoms got that far on our server... or?

(I May be wrong, but i doubt it Very Happy?)
Back to top Go down
Xercis

PostSubject: Re: Sunstria - Beast Mastery Hunter *Example Application*   Sunstria - Beast Mastery Hunter *Example Application* EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 8:55 pm

I just read the whole sentence now and i found out that i suck.
Back to top Go down
The Dick

PostSubject: Re: Sunstria - Beast Mastery Hunter *Example Application*   Sunstria - Beast Mastery Hunter *Example Application* EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:50 am

DECLINED!
this guy dont have the skill we search!
ofc now im not a officer, but I wouldnt let him in
Back to top Go down
The Dick

PostSubject: Re: Sunstria - Beast Mastery Hunter *Example Application*   Sunstria - Beast Mastery Hunter *Example Application* EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:51 am

ooooooo, just noticed it was ur Example Application..
Back to top Go down
Sunstria
Officer
Officer
Sunstria

PostSubject: Re: Sunstria - Beast Mastery Hunter *Example Application*   Sunstria - Beast Mastery Hunter *Example Application* EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:09 pm

i may not have ever seen KJ,
but i knew teh tactics ;P
x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunstria - Beast Mastery Hunter *Example Application*   Sunstria - Beast Mastery Hunter *Example Application* Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunstria - Beast Mastery Hunter *Example Application*
Page 1 of 1