Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deathwaves - 80 Blood dps Death Knight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathwaves

Deathwaves - 80 Blood dps Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Deathwaves - 80 Blood dps Death Knight   Deathwaves - 80 Blood dps Death Knight EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:31 am

Basic Information

Im a dude that got WoW. Don't quite know what more to add here Wink

Character Name:

Deathwaves

Race:

Undead

Class:

Death Knight

Level:

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! :

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/deathknight/talents.html?tal=2305020530003313231050013510000000000000000000000000000230200315003100000000000000000
Basicly blood 51/0/20 I find this build to have the highest single target dps of all I've tried so far, and gives healing abilities to make the healers job a tad smoother. With this build can hold atleast 3100 dps on hcs, and ofter more depending other classes. It makes a rotation that uses bloodstrikes and deathstrike/obliterate. Getting the Anniliation is just too many crappy pretalent. Might try out an unholy build to better utalize the t7 setbonuses (the scourgestrike bonuses) when I'm able to compleate the t7. Could also respec depending if guild would need any supportive talentrees (like icy talons, ebon plague etc).

Professions:

Havent any yet but will lvl up when i got the time, probably something like Blacksmith and Engeneer.

Armory link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Deathwaves

Usual Play Times:

I should be online around 16-24 mon-fri and atleast a few hours Saturday and Sunday.

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days:

I should be fully available all days of the week, and could go from 18-02 gametime.

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC):

I'm tbh a quite new player to wow, hit 70 not long before the release of wotlk. I have some Kara and Gruul experience from Tbc and done a few normal and hc pugs in wotlk.

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked :

I was in a small guild tbc called Sobansa. Wasn't a too serious guild but because of the closley upcoming wotlk i didn't care too much. I've recently been in a guild called Acroiz too, but the raiding didn't go too well and it disbanded.

Alts:´

All are on Laughing Skull
Bloodwaves Mage 71, will probably start leveling when i got time.
Offended 45 Druid, Will probably never lvl up again Razz
Waves 28 Paladin, Recently started leveling him. A future healer Smile

Real Life Age:

15 years, soon 16 Wink

Additional Information

Well i live in Sweeden. Even if im not the most experienced guy I'm a serious player and willing to learn. Don't know what more to add

Why Atonement?:

As my former guilds have been rather unorganized and unfocused I'm looking for a guild that takes raiding more serious, wich I get the impression Atonement does. It also seems like a nice and fun guild to be in ^^

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?:

Aye. Ill be be active and do whatever guild needs me doing. I won't fail you Very Happy

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?:

Aye

What can only you bring to Atonement?:

Well i can't say I'm the biggest pro in history or that my gear is uber, but i think im pretty good at what im doing. I'm patient and I hardly get mad if things go bad, I see it like intrigueing and it makes me try even harder. I do understand that a DK isnt the most desirable class atm but i think I'll be a great asset to this guild Smile
Back to top Go down
jiingy

PostSubject: Re: Deathwaves - 80 Blood dps Death Knight   Deathwaves - 80 Blood dps Death Knight EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:43 am

Why Atonement?:
because jiingy is in this guild,

i like ur app Smile decent written and pretty ok gear.
not that i have much influence in it, but just wanted to bump <3
Back to top Go down
Frózen

PostSubject: Re: Deathwaves - 80 Blood dps Death Knight   Deathwaves - 80 Blood dps Death Knight EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:23 pm

jiingy wrote:
Why Atonement?:
because jiingy is in this guild

Ahahaha you wish. Because I am here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtabitha.hyves.nl
jiingy

PostSubject: Re: Deathwaves - 80 Blood dps Death Knight   Deathwaves - 80 Blood dps Death Knight EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:51 pm

Frózen wrote:
jiingy wrote:
Why Atonement?:
because jiingy is in this guild

Ahahaha you wish. Because I am here.

ur to hot to be in the same guild as me,

this place aint cool enuf for the both of us grr
Back to top Go down
Tjerk
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Deathwaves - 80 Blood dps Death Knight   Deathwaves - 80 Blood dps Death Knight EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:07 am

sorry but i have to say no due to us having a shit load of dk's already.

really sorry goodluck with your apply maybe other officers will say yes

and ps. it's a good apply i wish more people would make one like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathwaves - 80 Blood dps Death Knight   Deathwaves - 80 Blood dps Death Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Deathwaves - 80 Blood dps Death Knight
Page 1 of 1