Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sillialonia want to help you!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sillialo

Sillialonia want to help you! Empty
PostSubject: Sillialonia want to help you!   Sillialonia want to help you! EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:33 am

Hi, my name is tobias svendsen and i live in norway. I'm 15 years old and i'm on school from 9:00-15:00. I got headset with microphone. I also got VT but i dont really like to talk xD. I have done most of the raids and heroic's in wotlk so i know the tacks.

I got a 80 blood elf paladin with holy spec. I also got nice tanking gear in the wow bank so i will repsec if we need a tank sometime :-) <3. I wanted to joina new guild that do 25 man raids. I also wanted to join another guild that needed holy paladins. I was tank in the other one but i wanted to be holy :-)

My professions is Black smithing and mining (450 in both). I will make free gear to guild m8's if i got the mats and they really need it.

I cant play the whole night in the weekend since i'm jsut 15 and my parents is deside when i have to sleep Wink i can stay up to 11:00 sometimes.

I want to join atonement because my guild is't that nice to me and i'm never getting any gear bacause all of them are real m8's so all the gear goes to them xD

I din't played wow when lvl 60 was the highest lvl. I started when BS came. I lvled up a alliance mage to lvl 70 and i raides kara, gruul's MGT. I got banned for using bot Sad and i have learned that cheating = ban :-D

I'm not that good to make applications and if you want to know more about me. Just tell me!

I'm really interested to try out somting new. I can stay at the lowest guild rank Wink i just want to raid 25 man raids. ( if i will get any invites) Razz
Back to top Go down
Tjerk
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Sillialonia want to help you!   Sillialonia want to help you! EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:39 pm

Basic Information

Character Name:

Race:

Class:

Level:

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! :

Professions:

Armory link:

Usual Play Times:

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days:

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC):

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked :

Alts:

Real Life Age:

Additional Information

Why Atonement?:

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?:

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?:

What can only you bring to Atonement?:

remember this is only a template expand on this and make it your own the better application the more of a chance you have of getting in the guild a application is like a first opinion make it count !!!!!

that is the template we use plz use it in your application and than your allowed to put some extra stuff in that's actually awesome if you do that but this is a poor application show us that you want to be in here.

atm your not really looking at any of our sticky's what so ever.

you can have 1 more try and i hope it's an awesome application because if that's not the case you will be declined.
Back to top Go down
Tjerk
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Sillialonia want to help you!   Sillialonia want to help you! EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:40 pm

and another thing i don't wanna see any yes/no answers i wanna see some long and cool answers:D take your time to make this appli
Back to top Go down
sillialo

PostSubject: sillialonia   Sillialonia want to help you! EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:44 pm

Character Name: Sillialonia

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Paladin

Level: 80

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! : 53/0/18 My spec is based on high crit chance. IF we dont got any other paladins with kings. I can do 52/5/14

Professions:Black smithing 450 mining 450

Armory link:

Usual Play Times: Weeks : 15:00-23:00

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: Got guitare training on Monday from 16:30-17:00 exept of that am i open.

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): TBC : I raided Karazhan, Gruul's Lair and Magtheridon's Lair.
WOTLK: Naxxramas cleared in normal, and i have done most of the bosses in hc. Sarth in heroic mode and normal. Voa in hc and normal. And i have also cleared Malygos in normal mode.

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : Liberation Is a swedish guild and most of the people in it know each other. I left because i wanted to spec holy and gear up for a healer. And i could't be healer in Libertion because they allready got 3 holy paladins.

Alts: No one that can be usefull.

Real Life Age: 15

Additional Information

Why Atonement?: Taurrior is a friend of mine ( in game) and he told me that Atonement needed more holy paladins. I also want to join a guild that do 25 mans without randoms. He have also told me that your nice to each other and social. So in my eyes Atonement seems to be a happy and friendly guild :-D

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: I know what you will expect from me Wink I will always try help ppl out with my professions if they need someting. And if i have signed up for raid i will always be able to join. I will read tacks for raids and buy pots and food.

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: I got microphone and will be able to talk :-)

What can only you bring to Atonement?: I will bring you a nice and frendly holy paladins that like to help :-D
Back to top Go down
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: Sillialonia want to help you!   Sillialonia want to help you! EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:27 pm

Sillialo wrote:
I got banned for using bot Sad and i have learned that cheating = ban :-D
lol i love it
Back to top Go down
Findulias
Officer
Officer
Findulias

PostSubject: Re: Sillialonia want to help you!   Sillialonia want to help you! EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:23 pm

ok i am going to say yes to this app, you have shown you want to be in the guild despite what the other officers have say. i will speak about this later tonight.
Back to top Go down
sillialo

PostSubject: SIllialonia   Sillialonia want to help you! EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Ok :-)
Back to top Go down
taurrior

taurrior

PostSubject: Re: Sillialonia want to help you!   Sillialonia want to help you! EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:25 pm

afro Cool application
Back to top Go down
Findulias
Officer
Officer
Findulias

PostSubject: Re: Sillialonia want to help you!   Sillialonia want to help you! EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:36 am

Ok. we are going to give you a trial, /w me in game for an inv Smile
Back to top Go down
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: Sillialonia want to help you!   Sillialonia want to help you! EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:35 pm

lots of mages now !! better show u are worthy ! gief a shadowpriest pl0x
Back to top Go down
The Dick

PostSubject: Re: Sillialonia want to help you!   Sillialonia want to help you! EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:10 pm

Quote :
lots of mages now !! better show u are worthy ! gief a shadowpriest pl0x

well, HE is a pally Smile
Back to top Go down
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: Sillialonia want to help you!   Sillialonia want to help you! EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:00 pm

lol was testing u.

p.s drugs are bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sillialonia want to help you!   Sillialonia want to help you! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sillialonia want to help you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atonement :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: