Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death knight apply [DECLINED]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Emopaladín

Death knight apply [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Death knight apply [DECLINED]   Death knight apply [DECLINED] EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:52 pm

Character Name: Emopaladín

Race:Orc

Class: Death knight

Level:80

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! : Unholy ATM, was blood before but tried unholy now to see wich one is best DPS, havent done so much instances with this specc yet so havent decided wich one to choose. It will probably be DPS of some kind though.

Professions: Mining and Jewelcrafting, Leveling ATM

Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Emopalad%C3%ADn

Usual Play Times: On the weekends and when i get home from school, around 16- 17:00, and stops depending on wich day it is and when i go up next morning Razz

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: All weekends, maybe sometimes on weekdays but school is in the way.

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): no Pre- TBC , TBC- Kara, grull, maggy, ssc, hyjal

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : none with this char except a friends guild

Alts: level 80 druid level 70 hunter

Real Life Age: 16

Additional Information Happy guy with lots of humor:D and kind to everyone (I think)

Why Atonement?: Have some frineds in it who thinks its good and since I wanted to explore more of the WOTLK raids this sounds like the perfect guild to me.

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: yep Very Happy

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: yep

What can only you bring to Atonement?: Humor:D hopefully fun momments both in G-chat and raid.

Hope you can take me in even if I cant raid on weekdays so often, think it sounds like a great guild with good people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bigthing

PostSubject: Re: Death knight apply [DECLINED]   Death knight apply [DECLINED] EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:24 pm

Nice guy, know him IRL, and he is a good wow player to =)
Back to top Go down
Danne

PostSubject: Re: Death knight apply [DECLINED]   Death knight apply [DECLINED] EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:14 pm

This is a nice and friendly fellow, Surprised know him irl and he is also a good Wow Player Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Emopaladín

PostSubject: hmm   Death knight apply [DECLINED] EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:27 am

Would be nice if you can answer Smile or have I missed something?
Back to top Go down
Sunstria
Officer
Officer
Sunstria

PostSubject: Re: Death knight apply [DECLINED]   Death knight apply [DECLINED] EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:29 pm

nah, we've been busy recently Razz
its a yes from me, the apps not great but you've got the backup from quite a few guys here,
ill get a few more opinions on here from other officers shortly, so we can get you a proper response,
thanks for your patience Very Happy

Sunny
Back to top Go down
Tjerk
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Death knight apply [DECLINED]   Death knight apply [DECLINED] EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:49 pm

well this is a case of this is nothing against you or your application it's just that we're full on dk's.

so i have to say no
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Death knight apply [DECLINED]   Death knight apply [DECLINED] EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:52 pm

sorry mate its going to be a no from me so overall its a no im sorry mate
Back to top Go down
Emopaladín

PostSubject: Re: Death knight apply [DECLINED]   Death knight apply [DECLINED] EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:11 pm

OK too bad, maye you can check me out if u lack dks in the future, thx for taking time anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death knight apply [DECLINED]   Death knight apply [DECLINED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Death knight apply [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1