Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blague - 80 Death Knight Application [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
+3
Iskrem
Lauwky
Blague
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Blague
Blague

Blague - 80 Death Knight Application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Blague - 80 Death Knight Application [ACCEPTED]   Blague - 80 Death Knight Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:44 am

Basic Information

Character Name: Blague

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Death Knight

Level: 80

Gaming Experience (additional info):

Hope you don't mind me adding to your template, I think this is relevant Smile

I first found my interest in RPG's playing Final Fantasy 7 when I was like 11 years old and got into MMORPG's when I played Legend of Mir a few years later. WoW is the only MMO that Ive actually stuck with for a long time. Ive played pretty much since release or a few months after and came accross it after quitting RF Online (crap game dont buy it). Ive played every notable MMORPG on the market at the moment and none of them have had the same experience as WoW.

For the FPS fans I used to play Counter-Strike and then went on to play a bit of CS:Source before quitting all together out of pure boredom. I have a Xbox360 which is heavily neglected atm since WotLK has provided new challenges for me in WoW Smile

Anyway onto the juicy stuff ...

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! :

Right now I am specced 17/0/54 Unholy. This is the best DPS build I have tested so far and I enjoy the style of play that it involves. With this spec and my current gear I am outputting around 2.3k DPS in Heroics and tend to be suprised when I am beaten on recount Razz

I have however been collecting a good set of tanking gear including 2 epics and the rest superior. It is currently unenchanted and ungemmed as I haven't tanked with this char yet but I have around 500 defense with gear alone. If it is tanks that you are short of then I will look into the mechanics of it and start investing into that spec instead, afterall I did make the char with aspirations of being an endgame tank before I had realised how good our DPS was.

Professions:

Inscription / Herbalism 300

I aim to max these out as soon as I have bought my epic flight skill and can afford to level them.

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Blague

I am aware that I am wearing some Mail/Leather - this will be improved soon, but they have good stats for my class.

Usual Play Times:

I have a steady pattern of availability, I am online every day even if it just means checking AH and having a chat with friends/guildies. Free most evenings to play and am especially available on weekends as I do work in the week.

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days:

Monday: Football
Tuesday: Available
Wednesday: In night college until 9pm
Thursday: Available
Friday: Available
Saturday: Available
Sunday: Available

I would rather raid Saturdays rather than Fridays as drinks are cheaper in town Friday nights Smile Like it says above I do have 5-a-side football commitments Monday nights but depending on the fixtures and our raid times it may not be a problem.

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC):

Vanilla: I have some MC content but in those days I was still learning the game and raids were difficult to find on the realm I was on.

BC : Cleard SSC/TK/MH (not Archimonde) and the first 2 bosses in BT on my Shadow Priest.

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked :

My former guild was called Truth and was on the Alonsus realm from which myself and 2 others (also applying for Atonement) transfered to here just before WotLK release. Right now we are in a guild called Poke which doesn't seem to suite what I am looking for in a guild.

Alts:

Rogue : 60 (Inactive)
Warlock : 70 (Alliance/Inactive)
Warrior : 70 (Prot) (Inactive)
Priest : 70 (Shadow - Laughing Skull)
Mage : 70 (Inactive)

Real Life Age: 20

Additional Information

I am an apprentice telephones engineer for a company called Openreach (a BT group business). Have been working for them for over a year now and am hoping to make a career out of it. They fund me to attend college Wednesday evenings for a Business and Management HNC course at a local college. I have a good bit of spare time and would like to spend it achieving new raiding heights in the game that I love that is WoW.

I offer my assistance in any way shape or form that I can provide it and like to think those that I do help will one day repay the favour, and often they do. I have enjoyed the game so far but if I continue the way I am going it is going to get tiresome very soon, raiding is the next step for me and I know I am ready for it.

Why Atonement?:

Atonement are the sort of guild that seems to operate the way in which I would like a guild to be run. It suites my lifestyle that you are a friendly social guild who aspire to clear all endgame raid content but you have the mutual understanding that sometimes people have real life commitments too. With that said, I will always attend raids to which I sign up and will never cancel without good notice. Overall it seems like you may be the guild that best suites my needs.

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?:

Absolutely! As mentioned above I do think it is important to have a good well organised guild in order to achieve our aims but that doesn't mean that there is no room to enjoy it too Smile

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?:

I do, and I am not shy.

What can only you bring to Atonement?:

Well this is the golden question for a man in my position, afterall I am sure you have a lot of DK applications and ultimately I need to make my self stand out from the crowd if I hope to be accepted. Id just like to say that I offer you a sensible and intelligent member with a good understanding of game mechanics and team dynamics. I am ready to learn, improve and persist until we are farming endgame raid content and intend to have a hell of a laugh along the way Smile

I have much to learn about this class and its many uses and from the day the class was announced I knew it suited me. I was one of the fastest levelling Death Knights on the realm until around 75 (day3?) when I had to come away from the game to focus on my studies for a few days and I was heavily overtaken. I guess the point im trying to make is that I understand if you are full on Death Knights but if you have space for one more, I'm your man.

Thanks to everyone who reads, hope to be raiding with you soon,
Blague

Last edited by Kukri on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added armory link)
Back to top Go down
Lauwky

PostSubject: Re: Blague - 80 Death Knight Application [ACCEPTED]   Blague - 80 Death Knight Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 1:03 pm

damn nice applic.

Got nothing more too add here.

You got my vote GL
Back to top Go down
Iskrem
Iskrem

PostSubject: Re: Blague - 80 Death Knight Application [ACCEPTED]   Blague - 80 Death Knight Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:53 pm

Firstly I will say your application got good language. Your applicaton is not to short or to long, you make it easy to read, and you sell yourself. Very nice application in all. Based on the information we get, you look like an addicted player with alot of values for us.

Secoundly
Why does your real life age stand under Alts? Very Happy

We do have plenty of DKs around but we might get some new active ones, since many are alts. You look like a person I would cast an vote for.

Best luck to you.

-Iskrem-
Back to top Go down
Blague
Blague

PostSubject: Re: Blague - 80 Death Knight Application [ACCEPTED]   Blague - 80 Death Knight Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:07 pm

Thanks for your input guys Smile

lol Iskrem, im a lvl 20 twink irl Wink
Back to top Go down
Dion

PostSubject: Re: Blague - 80 Death Knight Application [ACCEPTED]   Blague - 80 Death Knight Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:02 pm

Nice application
Back to top Go down
Ador
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Blague - 80 Death Knight Application [ACCEPTED]   Blague - 80 Death Knight Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:28 pm

OMG at last a decent application. For to long ppl have just been giving us 2-3 word answers.

Good to get a pit of back ground on you too. Now i know you will fit in here before I have even spoke to you.

You get a nod from myself. However we do have a few DK in the guild and alot of Melee dps. Maybe we can sort something however.
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Blague - 80 Death Knight Application [ACCEPTED]   Blague - 80 Death Knight Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:47 pm

accepted no questions asked cant wait to have a person like this in the guild who will put effort into things !
Back to top Go down
Kukri
Officer
Officer
Kukri

PostSubject: Re: Blague - 80 Death Knight Application [ACCEPTED]   Blague - 80 Death Knight Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:22 am

Aye awesome application dude, much reminds me of my own. You've already joined but welcome aboard Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blague - 80 Death Knight Application [ACCEPTED]   Blague - 80 Death Knight Application [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Blague - 80 Death Knight Application [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1