Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dionysus Level 80 Protection Warrior [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
+3
Blague
Iskrem
Dion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dion

Dionysus Level 80 Protection Warrior [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Dionysus Level 80 Protection Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Dionysus Level 80 Protection Warrior [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:15 pm

Basic Information

Character Name: Dionysus

Race: Orc

Class: Warrior

Level: 80

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! : 13/0/58, its a slight alteration from the universal tank build and something that i found works well for me and my style...spamming shield slam crits!

Professions: Eng / Mining / First Aid Max. Cooking + Fishing 400+

Armory link: Sorry in work, will post when i get home.

Currently sitting on just over 30k HP self buffed almost full epic, Every item has superior Gems and enchanted. most of my heroic epics have been replaced with t7, naxx and emblem gear.

I am currently building up a block value set and have additional tanking items to switch around fo less hp, but more avoidence.

Raid buffed i can get up to 36-37k HP

Usual Play Times: most weekdays 6:30 GMT onwards,

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: see above Smile ^^

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC):

Classic - Molten Core up to Ragnaros
TBC - Black Temple Supremus

Wrath - Main Tanked and cleard Plague/Spider and Abomination Wing. Currently the guild is stuck on Four Horseman - 10man
Also MT and cleared VoA + Obsidian Sanct - 10man

Please note for most if not all i have pretty much been the driving force

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : Currently in <Poke>, unhappy with the way they raid and the total lack of progression. Most of the members are not switched on and i have never seen them beat an enrage timer in Naxx

Probably due to the fact they take players who havent even run a heroic and are in greens

This is the first and only guild i have been on since transfering to this realm.

Alts: none

Real Life Age:22

Additional Information: I am RL friends with Blage and Mooshoo, they have just applied also.

Why Atonement?: Research, liked what we saw

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: Yes

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: Yes

What can only you bring to Atonement?:

I'm the type of guy who..

Is always first at the summon stone.
Is always demanding people get on vent in raid chat
Brings feasts and foodbuffs to raid
Brings flares for tank spot marking and repair Bots
Who as a tank always squeezes 110% out of gear with enchants and gems to make life easier for Healers
Always pops flasks/elixers for progression bosses
Fills up Gbank with everything i can contribute, food, recipes, eternals
Runs heroics in 20:19 seconds (heroic UK) and do 9 in a day for emblem farming

Im a skilled mature gamer who is looking for a semi hardcore raiding guild to experience the end game content to its fullest.

Im not shy to talk on vent and also have my own 10man server ready to be used by the guild

My name is Kieron and like i said above friends with Moo and Blague who have just applied, we recently hooked up on xpac release date and had a 7day Lan!

After the second day my Long term Girlfriend who i live with was pulling her hair out! But it was awsome. We must have drank about 100 beers that week

One night i rember playing until the sun came up!

I work in customer services (call center lol) and have done for about 3 years. Currently work 9-6 4.5 days a week and thus game around those hours

Last edited by Dion on Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iskrem
Iskrem

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Level 80 Protection Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Dionysus Level 80 Protection Warrior [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:36 pm

Great work on your application. You sell yourself as all other applicants should do.
Seems like you got plenty of values for our guild.

Best luck to you.
Back to top Go down
Blague
Blague

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Level 80 Protection Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Dionysus Level 80 Protection Warrior [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:45 pm

Nice app mate, good luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ador
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Level 80 Protection Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Dionysus Level 80 Protection Warrior [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:39 pm

Once again a great application like your friend Blague. Good work guys. Cant wait till Mooshoo remakes his.

Good to see some effort but again we are heavy on tanks. Raid spots maybe thin but we try to get everyone in a raid.

A yes from my self. Just wait for the other officers to respond.
Back to top Go down
Dion

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Level 80 Protection Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Dionysus Level 80 Protection Warrior [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:45 pm

Thanks!

I was fury pre Xpac and im more than willing to crack out my 2hander i won last week for some deepees
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Level 80 Protection Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Dionysus Level 80 Protection Warrior [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:51 pm

Accepted i like the fact that you can write a decent application and you put forward many things in a good way we just lost a good tank now we are taking a new one on board welcome mate wisper me for a inv !
Back to top Go down
Pumz
Pumz

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Level 80 Protection Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Dionysus Level 80 Protection Warrior [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:05 pm

Welcome! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.thechosen1s.com
Dion

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Level 80 Protection Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Dionysus Level 80 Protection Warrior [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:44 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Kukri
Officer
Officer
Kukri

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Level 80 Protection Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Dionysus Level 80 Protection Warrior [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:20 am

Yep good app dude, just wanted to say welcome aboard. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Level 80 Protection Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Dionysus Level 80 Protection Warrior [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dionysus Level 80 Protection Warrior [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1