Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xdkay, Frostfire Mage [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xdkay

Xdkay, Frostfire Mage [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Xdkay, Frostfire Mage [ACCEPTED]   Xdkay, Frostfire Mage [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 1:10 am

Character Name: Xdkay

Race: Undead

Class: Mage

Level: 80

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! : 0/53/18. This is a new spec since wrath came out. The Frostfirebolt spec. I've chosed this because it does more damage than the normal fire, and you use less mana. I'll also crit often, which gives me instant pyro. Shortly said, this spec makes my dps go a bit up, plus i have more mana, so i can hold longer in fights:).

Professions: Tailoring and Enchanting

Armory link:

Usual Play Times: I dont have any specific days that i play. I have a girlfriend, and friends, but when im not with them, im usually play wow hehe. But i can raid a couple of times a week, shouldnt be a problem:). When i play, i can stay till like 12.00.

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: As i said before, im dont have any exact days. I can raid from like 18.30-12.00

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): I have experience in all raids in Tbc. Not Sunwell tho, but all the others. My greatest experience is Illidan.

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : I was in Nordic Reign before Wrath. Left because i didnt want to play wow any longer. Started again when wrath came out:).

Alts: Level 61 warrior, not playing on him anylonger tho.

Real Life Age: 17

Additional Information
Im good at listening, and understanding what people tells me to do. I'm a nice guy to play with, because i aint like insanely serius ALL the time. But in raids, im seriusly ofcourse;).

Why Atonement?: I know a couple of guys here, which i enjoyed playing with before i quited wow.

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: Yes, i do understand:)

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: Yes

What can only you bring to Atonement?: A nice, fun, but also skilled guy. Always up for helping out guildies anytime;).
Back to top Go down
Xercis-

PostSubject: <3   Xdkay, Frostfire Mage [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:52 pm

Guys, Xdkay IS A pr0n Mage , Ive talked alot with him and i trust him he is a greaaaaaaaaat guy<3

If u got any spots for mage i prefer this guy ;>, *Was in Nordic with him*
Back to top Go down
Blague
Blague

PostSubject: Re: Xdkay, Frostfire Mage [ACCEPTED]   Xdkay, Frostfire Mage [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:59 pm

Good luck with app, officers will be in touch with the verdict Smile
Back to top Go down
Kukri
Officer
Officer
Kukri

PostSubject: Re: Xdkay, Frostfire Mage [ACCEPTED]   Xdkay, Frostfire Mage [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:16 am

Yo, well first off i'll say you're application is ok - seen better, seen worse. I suppose not all that important as you've been in Nordic Reign which of course suggests you should know you're stuff. That being said, I'm pretty sure theres some people within the guild who will have less raid experience than you.

Believe it or not we are still lacking Dps from time to time, 9 manning or 21+ manning naxx occasionally etc, and currently we only have 2 active mages as far as i can see.

Would be awesome to have a 3rd 10man Naxx group running as the tanks are flowing in, dps and healers now plz Twisted Evil

Its a yes from me, just wait for another officer to reply then I'm pretty sure you can have an invite.
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Xdkay, Frostfire Mage [ACCEPTED]   Xdkay, Frostfire Mage [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:26 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xdkay, Frostfire Mage [ACCEPTED]   Xdkay, Frostfire Mage [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Xdkay, Frostfire Mage [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1