Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aramoro - fire mage aplication N:2 [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aramoro

Aramoro - fire mage aplication N:2 [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Aramoro - fire mage aplication N:2 [ACCEPTED]   Aramoro - fire mage aplication N:2 [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 11:31 am

Character Name:Aramoro

Race:Blood elf

Class:Mage

Level:80

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! : my spec is 0/53/18 - frostfire ( best spec for raids atm) and i like it because of the burst damage, bonus crit damage and reduced mana cost of the spells

Professions:my tailoring is 430 atm and can craft wispcloak and the deathchill cloak i can also craft the leg enchant 50 spell power and 20 stamina on pants but i dont remember its name

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Aramoro

Usual Play Times: from monday to friday i play 17:00 - 24: 00
saturday and sunday 14:00 - 24 : 00

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: i am avaliable for raiding every day

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC):
TBC:
Kara 11/11
Gruul 2/2
Maggy 1/1
Serpentshrine Cavern 5/6
Tempest Keep 3/4
Mount Hyjal 3/5

i have compleated most of the pre TBC raids but it was when i was level 70

WOTLK
vault of archavon 1/1 both hc and normal
the obsidian sanctum 1/1 both hc and normal
naxxramas 4/15 ( i think they were 15) done the spider wing and instructor

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked :
the first big guild i joined was sticky fingers - there we had some great progress but we disbaned because our GM left the guild.....

the second big guild was Kisses of the sun but 1-2 weeks after i joined em they also disbaned ( i dont really remember why i didnt get to know them much)

and the third big guild i joined was Catastrophe. there i found many good friends and we had some fun time together but our idiot GM left the guild with half of the officers and they took everything from the guild bank- thank god we were able to get some of the stuff back and some of the officers and members who didnt left managed to hack our GMs acount. 1-2 weeks after that most ppl left the guild and it also dibaned.

i have also been i some small guild or PVP guilds.

now i rejoined sticky fingers again but most of the cool ppl left again and now i want to join a new bigger guild just like atonement

Alts:i only got a DK alt because the only class i enjoy playing is the mage

Real Life Age:16

Additional Information:

Why Atonement?: well i really wanna start raiding again and if you accept me in your guild i hope to feel the same as i felt in sticky fingers or catastrophe

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?:yes i do

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?:yes but i am a bit shy

What can only you bring to Atonement?:hmm well i am a friendly person who lives raiding and having fun at the same time. also i am not a slacker and i never get late for raids and i try to have flasks with me all the time (btw i hate slackers) also my avarage dps is 2000-2500 on raids and dungeons but my best is 3800 at the training grounds in org
Back to top Go down
Lauwky

PostSubject: Re: Aramoro - fire mage aplication N:2 [ACCEPTED]   Aramoro - fire mage aplication N:2 [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:36 pm

Very nice application dude.

Don't got much to add.

You got my tumbs up and hope you get the invite.
Back to top Go down
Findulias
Officer
Officer
Findulias

PostSubject: Re: Aramoro - fire mage aplication N:2 [ACCEPTED]   Aramoro - fire mage aplication N:2 [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:31 am

its a yes from me
Back to top Go down
Findulias
Officer
Officer
Findulias

PostSubject: Re: Aramoro - fire mage aplication N:2 [ACCEPTED]   Aramoro - fire mage aplication N:2 [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:32 am

its a yes from me

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aramoro - fire mage aplication N:2 [ACCEPTED]   Aramoro - fire mage aplication N:2 [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Aramoro - fire mage aplication N:2 [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1