Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

10 man Naxxramas 1 shotted

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blague
Blague

10 man Naxxramas 1 shotted Empty
PostSubject: 10 man Naxxramas 1 shotted   10 man Naxxramas 1 shotted EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:55 am

I just thought I would post my thoughts on last nights raid while ive got 10 minutes at work Smile

Last nights raid was awesome! Everybody seemed awake and organised and from what I could tell, nobody was ill perpared for the raid. Everyone was on time and although we were delayed a little cos we nuked wintergrasp boss we still managed a full clear (guild first?) of naxx in one night.

This was my first proper run to naxx and I appreciated peach/findulias runing through the boss tacs for me as we went, it seemed a hell of a lot easier than the run I did with my previous guild last week hehe

On a side note : damn you siimee for the following :

a) beating my ass black and blue on the damage meter from start to finish
b) ninja'ing the sick axe off kelthuzad Razz (grats mate enjoy the additional dps! cos ull need it next time Wink)

That was the first time Ive had to fight for my spot at the top of the meter and I was shocked that it was a warrior tbh, you the man.

Oh and also, does anyone have that mod or website thing that records everything for a raid? Can't remember what it was called but it was cool to check out the day after a raid when I was bored in work hehe

Thanks again for the raid folks, was a huge pleasure and hopefully many more to come

Blague xx
Back to top Go down
Findulias
Officer
Officer
Findulias

PostSubject: Re: 10 man Naxxramas 1 shotted   10 man Naxxramas 1 shotted EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:41 pm

Glad you enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Siiimee

PostSubject: Re: 10 man Naxxramas 1 shotted   10 man Naxxramas 1 shotted EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:17 pm

<3 very good run thought it was awesome.

when axe droped i shited my pants really :DD

Btw Blague i knew all the fights so could focus on dps wild you had to learn lots of the tacs. was impressed on dance dance boss btw :p you didnt die Very Happy every one dies first try
Back to top Go down
Grock

PostSubject: Re: 10 man Naxxramas 1 shotted   10 man Naxxramas 1 shotted EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:56 am

Siiimee wrote:
<3 very good run thought it was awesome.

when axe droped i shited my pants really :DD

Btw Blague i knew all the fights so could focus on dps wild you had to learn lots of the tacs. was impressed on dance dance boss btw :p you didnt die Very Happy every one dies first try

nah, not everyone Wink Altho I watched a movie of the fight so I kinda cheated ;o
Back to top Go down
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: 10 man Naxxramas 1 shotted   10 man Naxxramas 1 shotted EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:06 pm

good stuff. gief naxx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 man Naxxramas 1 shotted   10 man Naxxramas 1 shotted Empty

Back to top Go down

10 man Naxxramas 1 shotted
Page 1 of 1