Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rogue application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stikkyy

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: rogue application   rogue application EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:24 pm

Basic Information

Character Name: Stikky

Race: Undead

Class: Rogue

Level: 80

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! : At the moment I am combat 15/51/5 because I think its the best specc for pve Smile I've tested some other speccs like pve-sub and pve- muti but I still think combat is best.

Professions: Skinning / Engineering

Armory link:

Usual Play Times: I play alot and will be able to raid pretty much if you raid anytime between 18:00 - 00:00.

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: Above are the times for nonholidays. Like mon-thur, at weekends and holidays I play alot ^^

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): I started leveling this char maybe 4-5 months before WotLK so I haven't played very much pve pre-wotlk on this char.. did a few Zul'Aman, Karazhan and Gruul runs. In Wotlk I've done everything (both 25 and 10 man) except Malygos so I am pretty used to the tacts in Naxxramas and those common instances since I've done them alot.

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : I raided pretty much with RetroSpect in wotlk, thats where I got the most of my raiding experience from.

Alts: 70 warrior (Laughing Skull) 70 Hunter (Ragnaros)

Real Life Age: 15

Additional Information

Why Atonement?: I would like to join you because you seem to be a nice guild and your tempo seems to fit me very well Smile

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: Yes.

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: Yes ofcourse.

What can only you bring to Atonement?: IMBA DPS
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:01 pm

right mate not a bad application but we are currently struggling to fit our current rogues in a raid group so its a no from me ill wait for other officers to see what they say
Back to top Go down
The Dick

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:38 am

looks like i will have to do my job, and be the dick.

hmm, i didnt need to scroll to read ur apply Sad
we got good and active rogues, and i dont think there will be spots to share.
Goodluck, im not a officer

Im the Dick!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Empty

Back to top Go down

rogue application
Page 1 of 1