Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taurwarr - Fury Warrior ACCEPTED

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taurwarr

Taurwarr - Fury Warrior ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Taurwarr - Fury Warrior ACCEPTED   Taurwarr - Fury Warrior ACCEPTED EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:53 am

Basic Information

Character Name: Taurwarr

Race: Tauren

Class: Warrior

Level: 80

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! : 19/52/0, I used to be a tank, but wanted a new challenge.

Professions: Blacksmithing / Mining

Armory link:

Usual Play Times: Almost every day from 15:00 - 24:00. I stay up later in the weekends.

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: 15:00 - 24:00. As i said.. later in the weekends Smile I do other things than raiding ofc, but raiding is prio!

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): 4/9 in BT, 1/6 in sunwell, and everything before that.

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : The Art of War (on my gnome mage). That was where i did get the most of raiding experience from. I left The Art of War because i decided to reroll horde and level up with Rashti instead. I was also in Broken Rods on this char recently, but left because nothing of what they promised ever happened.

Alts: Level 70 Gnome Mage, Level 70 Night Elf Druid, but that doesnt really matter, does it? Razz

Real Life Age: 15

Additional Information

Why Atonement?: It sounds like an awesome guild, and i like your style Very Happy

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: I need to be active, and be willing to progress.

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: Yes.

What can only you bring to Atonement?: Teamspirit and nukage!
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Taurwarr - Fury Warrior ACCEPTED   Taurwarr - Fury Warrior ACCEPTED EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:27 pm

You seem like a nice guy and your progress is quite nice too, but just a curious question: what makes you choose to play Fury spec instead of Arms?
Back to top Go down
Taurwarr

PostSubject: Re: Taurwarr - Fury Warrior ACCEPTED   Taurwarr - Fury Warrior ACCEPTED EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:32 pm

Alot of fury warriors kinda inspired me when i saw their awesome dps. And I think its more fun with fury than arms, but i may respec to arms later, if its needed Smile
Back to top Go down
Siiimee

PostSubject: Re: Taurwarr - Fury Warrior ACCEPTED   Taurwarr - Fury Warrior ACCEPTED EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:10 pm

Peachies Mangle buff = gone now when he specced boomkin = my dps drops by 10 % =(((((

that is why i love Arms warriors because they can give the same buff as mangle.

that is the only reason why Arms is good in raiding tbh :p

we got 3 fury warriors atm in Atonement and no Arms which makes Arms kinda needed to boost our dps.
Back to top Go down
Taurwarr

PostSubject: Re: Taurwarr - Fury Warrior ACCEPTED   Taurwarr - Fury Warrior ACCEPTED EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:36 pm

I will respec arms if thats what you need. Guess its worth it, if im getting into a guild like this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blague
Blague

PostSubject: Re: Taurwarr - Fury Warrior ACCEPTED   Taurwarr - Fury Warrior ACCEPTED EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:24 am

Good luck with the application, im sure the officers are discussing it and you should hear from them some time soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Tjerk
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Taurwarr - Fury Warrior ACCEPTED   Taurwarr - Fury Warrior ACCEPTED EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:37 pm

uuhm well it's a short application so not really an awesome one you do sound like a nice guy tho.

another thing is we got quite a few dps warriors atm but no arms warriors so that might be needed but i don't know what to say yes or no:S so whatever the other officers will say i will go with them
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Taurwarr - Fury Warrior ACCEPTED   Taurwarr - Fury Warrior ACCEPTED EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:00 am

Yes from me
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Taurwarr - Fury Warrior ACCEPTED   Taurwarr - Fury Warrior ACCEPTED EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:26 pm

yes from me u seemed to really want to join u offerd to even change your spec i cant always gaurentee u raid spots but if u do go arms that will increase your chance of raids but its down to u mate welcome abord wisper me in game for inv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taurwarr - Fury Warrior ACCEPTED   Taurwarr - Fury Warrior ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Taurwarr - Fury Warrior ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1