Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Guild Rulez! (really it dose)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ador
Guild Master
Guild Master

This Guild Rulez! (really it dose) Empty
PostSubject: This Guild Rulez! (really it dose)   This Guild Rulez! (really it dose) EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 11:05 pm

Guild Rules.

The number of guild rules placed down in many guilds can be so much it can make your head spin, I’ll put my hand up and say in my last guilds I didn’t read all of the walls of text. So I hope this will be different.

1) Have fun.
Well, it is a game after all. This is rule one as it was the reason this guild formed. If you are not happy in a guild move on. I for one will hold no bad feelings.

2) Lewttz!!11!one?eleven1!
This is a social guild. We do not ask for you to be there for every raid. Even if you can raid for just 1 day in a week that’s just fine by us. On this front DKP will not give these people a chance to get loot. So we do it this way.
If you played a part in the raid you have equal rights to get the loot as any other raid member. There are no priority to who loot goes to. This said, if you have a good roll day passing once in a while will help the guild overall. Your call however. The way we decide who gets what is by one /roll each for items of your main spec. Only when no main speced rolls will off spec and Alts get to roll. There is also a Recruitment period of 2 weeks were you are not loot eligable.

3) Raids.
Raid will be formed generally around 1900 game time and coming to a close at 2300. If you are invited to a raid there are certain things we expect. Firstly is to know the tactics for the boss we are aiming for. If you are a tank you know how to handle the trash. Raid Leaders will still be there going over the tactics but your extra knowledge means you can perform better with in the raid. And that’s the key to this guild. Social guild, focused raids. And always bring you’re A game, 100% is needed from everyone.

4) PuGing.
PuGing is a great way to get gear to assist your raid performance. However dont get your self saved to progress instances. This dose not help the guild if they are one person short for a guild raid. For more information on what is PuGable see the Stickies in the Member Forum.

5) All the other rubbish.
The guild is run by a collective of officers. Any form a misconduct, bullying, racist, sexist comments, will be sorted among them with the 2 GM’s have the last say. So don’t be an idiot and you will be just fine. The guild bank is run by the officers. If you require an item, simply ask and we will see what we can do.

Still a bit long but please know these rules there not hard. The officers will be there to guide you most of the way if anything happens.
Back to top Go down

This Guild Rulez! (really it dose)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atonement :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: