Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zigerx - 80 warrior dps :) ACCEPTED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zigerxx

Zigerx - 80 warrior dps :) ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Zigerx - 80 warrior dps :) ACCEPTED   Zigerx - 80 warrior dps :) ACCEPTED EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:13 am

Character Name:
Zigerx

Race:
Orc

Class:
warrior

Level:

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! :
Right now i am speccing arms, 52/19/0 because im playing most pvp now, but usually i specc fury because its the best raid specc tbh, 18/53/0. it gives boost to more ppl in raid then arms do imo. Well, i love fury. im born to be a fury warrior. blodthirsing out my mothers womb! Very Happy

Professions:
Only mining full skill Smile

Armory link:

Usual Play Times:
Now on holidays i can play whole day all days (;
but when i have school i can play from when i get home at 16.30 to 23.00-00.00

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days:
All days Smile

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC):
Classic:
MC
BWL
ZG
Tbc:
full kara, maggy, SSC, ZA, TK, Bt and hyjal Smile

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked :
Right now i am in AHIF (and his imaginary friend) but, what can i say. that guild is to slow tbh. we havent started with 25 man yet, and i think its time to move on, thats why i make apply to you guys

Alts:
Only got a 64 dk, dont play so much on that guy Razz

Real Life Age:
im 16 years old

Why Atonement?:
I feel that this is a good guild from what ive heard from people. Theres interesting people that ive seen from heroics with a good sense of humor but still concentrated which i feel is a must when your playing with alot of people.
And I want to play with my friends: Degarn and siimee Smile

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?:
Yezzur Smile

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?:
Yezzur Smile

What can only you bring to Atonement?:
I can bring you a nice guy that listen and does what he is told to do in raids Wink and social too.
I am not that kind of a player that whins if I dont get a raid spot, and im not a lootwhore Wink
Its only a game, I play beacuse its fun Smile
And I want to contribute with my dps in your raids! Very Happy

A bit about myself:
I am with my friends and my Gf alot Smile its nice that my gf plays wow too, so she understand the things with raid times etc etc Wink. I like the bit more metal type of music, rock and so on =) still i feel that techno can be kinda good sometimes, if theres a good beat. I also watch movies alot, my favourite is either Crank or the condemned ( cant decide ^^). I enjoy doing Heroics and having a bit of fun in-game, like raiding ally cities or just plain ganking Razz. Also your raid times fit me well, since i feel that past 11 is kinda late and people start getting unconcentrated, but if the raid feels they have something good going, ill be there. Im also very thorough ( im not even sure its spelled this way ^^) with having pots, elexirs, flasks and wellfeds along and i always try to maximize my dps in any way i can.

Just want to say, thanks for taking your time Smile
If you want anything, to see my fury gear ingame or such. You can contact me ingame.
/w zigerx if you want anything..

Yours truly

zigerx
Back to top Go down
Findulias
Officer
Officer
Findulias

PostSubject: Re: Zigerx - 80 warrior dps :) ACCEPTED   Zigerx - 80 warrior dps :) ACCEPTED EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:21 am

Good app, good experience in raids and you sound like a nice guy.

its a yes from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Tjerk
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Zigerx - 80 warrior dps :) ACCEPTED   Zigerx - 80 warrior dps :) ACCEPTED EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:40 pm

well i agree with find but i don't know if we need more dps warriors but if we do you'll get a yes from me but i'll make the discussion if officer chat somewhere today if i get time and than you'll see it soon
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Zigerx - 80 warrior dps :) ACCEPTED   Zigerx - 80 warrior dps :) ACCEPTED EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:55 pm

ACCEPTED as we need all dps classes we can get tbh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zigerx - 80 warrior dps :) ACCEPTED   Zigerx - 80 warrior dps :) ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Zigerx - 80 warrior dps :) ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1