Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Siimee - DPS Warrior [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sime

Siimee - DPS Warrior [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Siimee - DPS Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Siimee - DPS Warrior [ACCEPTED] EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:18 am

Basic Information

Character Name: Siimee

Race: Tauren

Class: Warrior

Level: 78 atm will be 80 in 2 days max

Talents: 15.54.0

Professions: 450 mining + 430 bs

Armory link:

Usual Play Times: 16.00-23.00

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: if raid times always is 19.00-23.00 I can raid every day

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): Played as a druid in pre tbc up to twins in Aq40. then when tbc came i started raiding on warrior, raided up to bt with my guild then guild master took the Gold and mats from guild bank and migrated to another server and guild died

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : I just migrated to this server so i could level in lich with some friends so havent been in any guild exept the social guild atm

Alts: Have a druid on daggerspine, but havent played on him for a very long time

Real Life Age: 17

Additional Information

Why Atonement?: Looking for a nice raiding guild in lich king, and i played with dichard today in voilet hold and he told me some stuff that made me intressted

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: I do

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: Yes

What can only you bring to Atonement?: Good youtube links, i think that would be my specialty :=)

I focus alot on blacksmithing atm so i can make the Two handed weapon almost asap
Back to top Go down
The Dick

PostSubject: Re: Siimee - DPS Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Siimee - DPS Warrior [ACCEPTED] EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:55 am

as he said, did voilet hold with me. and he crafted some items for me at the same time, seems like a good player and really friendly..

hope to see you in Gchat asap m8 Smile
Back to top Go down
Tjerk
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Siimee - DPS Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Siimee - DPS Warrior [ACCEPTED] EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 7:18 pm

you sound like a nice player and i think if a guildy says you're nice i would be one of those persons to follow the guildy so that's a yes from me and imo we'll see how you are when we're gonna start raiding again:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siimee - DPS Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Siimee - DPS Warrior [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Siimee - DPS Warrior [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1