Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bigthing 80 warrior Tank ACCEPTED SOCIAL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bigthing

Bigthing 80 warrior Tank ACCEPTED SOCIAL Empty
PostSubject: Bigthing 80 warrior Tank ACCEPTED SOCIAL   Bigthing 80 warrior Tank ACCEPTED SOCIAL EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:20 pm

Character Name: Bigthing

Race: tauren

Class:Warrior

Level: 80

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! : Prot

Professions:BS and mining

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Bigthing

Usual Play Times: well, after school to 24:00

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days:from 16:00 to 24:00 every day

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): Pre TBC i did not play, and TBC everything beside Sunwell

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : Heroic warriors, reson: we dont raid :S

Alts: nopp

Real Life Age:16 soon 17

Additional Information
Well, i am a lvl 80 tank, why play wow almost everytime i can, when not school is in the way, i (imo) are a good wow player, and i do have a mage on another PvE server.
Got Epic flying mount and money for enchants,pots and so on =)

Why Atonement?: i know Zigerx and Rigon from IRL, and i would like to come to raids in WOTLK to, and hopfully get some more geer =)

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: yes i do, you want me to come to raid and use pot's etc and be a nice persson?

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: yes

What can only you bring to Atonement?: well, nice tank skills, and alot of fun, and when i have full skill in BS, prolly some nice epics to =)

Hope i get in, and if there is any question, you can always /w me ingame
and if you doubt me, let me have a try in a heroic or something =)
Back to top Go down
Flyingff

PostSubject: Re: Bigthing 80 warrior Tank ACCEPTED SOCIAL   Bigthing 80 warrior Tank ACCEPTED SOCIAL EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:26 am

Soon we will have enough tanks to fill a whole raid, WTB more healers and priests Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Bigthing

PostSubject: Re: Bigthing 80 warrior Tank ACCEPTED SOCIAL   Bigthing 80 warrior Tank ACCEPTED SOCIAL EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:57 pm

So, that is a 100% NO! or ??
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Bigthing 80 warrior Tank ACCEPTED SOCIAL   Bigthing 80 warrior Tank ACCEPTED SOCIAL EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:12 pm

Bigthing, nice application but don't be disheartened as we have alot of tanks at the moment but personally i say "Yes" but it will have to be discussed with a few of the officers first, expect a reply later today or tomorrow (as it is New Year's :])
Back to top Go down
Tjerk
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Bigthing 80 warrior Tank ACCEPTED SOCIAL   Bigthing 80 warrior Tank ACCEPTED SOCIAL EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:31 pm

uuhm we got a lot of tanks atm and a lot of warriors so i would say no for that matter altho you sound like a nice guy and stuff so if we weren't that full i would have said yes but if other officers say yes i'll be happy to join them with their opinion so just wait for some other officers to make a reply

gl and a happy newyear
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Bigthing 80 warrior Tank ACCEPTED SOCIAL   Bigthing 80 warrior Tank ACCEPTED SOCIAL EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:45 pm

errrm peronally mate i would say no as the tanks we have re active and we have too many of them already i no that sounds wierd having too many tanks but its the truth i guess i can offer u a social spot and if we need u you get a raid inv and if a spot comes open u will get a recruit rank but other than that there is nothing else io can do sorry x happy new year but its a no from me
Back to top Go down
Bigthing

PostSubject: Re: Bigthing 80 warrior Tank ACCEPTED SOCIAL   Bigthing 80 warrior Tank ACCEPTED SOCIAL EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:56 pm

Well, the guild im in at moment only do one thing for me, give's bd reputation, so i would love to join as a social/heroic dunegon tank =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bigthing 80 warrior Tank ACCEPTED SOCIAL   Bigthing 80 warrior Tank ACCEPTED SOCIAL Empty

Back to top Go down

Bigthing 80 warrior Tank ACCEPTED SOCIAL
Page 1 of 1