Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lillalissa - Combat Rogue [DECLINED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lillalissa

Lillalissa - Combat Rogue [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Lillalissa - Combat Rogue [DECLINED]   Lillalissa - Combat Rogue [DECLINED] EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 1:17 pm

Hey, il asked ador and kukri ingame yesterday if i could join your guild. they said i needed to apply here.

Game name: Lillalissa

Race: blood elf

Level ATM: 80 ofc Very Happy

Speced combat, can make it better when iv got new raid experience.

Il play as much i can, like 5-6h in monday-friday, and more on weekend.

I have completed 3+ lvl 80 hc but not naxxramas.

Why i want to join your guild:

I have like a dream to get nice gear and get very good to play, i thin i can get much experience from a guild and il know some of the members and they seems to be gently.

I hope on a guild invite as soon as you can Very Happy

Thank you and bye.
Back to top Go down
http://Lindgrenracing.se
The Dick

PostSubject: Re: Lillalissa - Combat Rogue [DECLINED]   Lillalissa - Combat Rogue [DECLINED] EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 2:23 pm

i dunno you as a person, or as a player, but this apply was so short that i didnt need to scroll down Smile
Back to top Go down
Ador
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Lillalissa - Combat Rogue [DECLINED]   Lillalissa - Combat Rogue [DECLINED] EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 5:53 pm

Did a HC with this guy and seamed to be quite good. Not that i know alot about rogues anyway.

But it is a very short appliaction. I understand you do have some difficulty with english so officers plz keep this in mind.

We do have alot of Melee dps classes, and 2 very good rogues. Raid spots may be in short supply in this guild for you.
Back to top Go down
Frózen

PostSubject: Re: Lillalissa - Combat Rogue [DECLINED]   Lillalissa - Combat Rogue [DECLINED] EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 11:50 pm

Well I obviously can't judge. 't was very short though, and like Dichard said (no, I'm not gonna call you "The Dick"), I didn't even need to scroll down confused I usally have to. Or at least nearly.
Also I don't know anything about rogues either. n_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtabitha.hyves.nl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lillalissa - Combat Rogue [DECLINED]   Lillalissa - Combat Rogue [DECLINED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lillalissa - Combat Rogue [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1