Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jiingy - Rogue [DECLINED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jiingy

Jiingy - Rogue [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Jiingy - Rogue [DECLINED]   Jiingy - Rogue [DECLINED] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Hey guys, i'd think it's smart to just apply shortly here as I'd like to be in a friendly environment whilst i'm
leveling my rogue Smile

I'm Chau, 18years and I live in belgium, the main reason why I would like to join as a social is that I've seen lots of friends in the guild.Smile

thank you.
Back to top Go down
Tjerk
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Jiingy - Rogue [DECLINED]   Jiingy - Rogue [DECLINED] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 8:32 pm

well m8 if i'm honest there is a template for these things that's the first thing

and the second thing is please make it longer than 56 words

en nog een ding doe dit niet bij een andere guild want ze lachen je uit wanth et is wel een beetje komisch
Back to top Go down
Arms
Arms

PostSubject: Re: Jiingy - Rogue [DECLINED]   Jiingy - Rogue [DECLINED] EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 4:43 am

Jiingy - Rogue [DECLINED] Youredoingitwronggf8.thJiingy - Rogue [DECLINED] Thpix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jiingy - Rogue [DECLINED]   Jiingy - Rogue [DECLINED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Jiingy - Rogue [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1