Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thuulz - Resto Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thuulz

Thuulz - Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Thuulz - Resto Shaman   Thuulz - Resto Shaman EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:36 pm

Hello there everyone, my name is Filip Olsson, Im 17 years old and live in Sweden. For the moment i took a break form school to test the work life.
I play a shaman on the server Laughing skull named Thuulz. My gear atm isent the best since i lvld 80 2 days ago (17 dec)
My experiance from raiding isent so high on my shaman. But I´ve raided up to tk and ssc with my old warrior (Witch i have sold when i tryed to quit wow).
And now i apply to your guild becuse i look forward to raid abit with my shaman, and from what i´ve herd i think you guys got the progress i am looking for, and probobly i am the healer ur looking for Smile

To my gear. since armory aint working so good atm I´ll just say my stats as my curent resto gear gives me. mp5: 513. +Healing: 1564. Total mana: 15,8k. Working on it everyday so it will be improved asap.

I see myself as a active player and always show up to raids if there aint any big irl problems. prob plays 5-6 hours / day and have no problem playing late nights.

So if you like what you have read just give me and wisper ingame for more info or post it here Smile (Can also play on my alt "Nexid")
Back to top Go down
Arms
Arms

PostSubject: Re: Thuulz - Resto Shaman   Thuulz - Resto Shaman EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 5:12 pm

Try again, and this time read the stickies first.

Thuulz - Resto Shaman You_re10
Back to top Go down
Ador
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Thuulz - Resto Shaman   Thuulz - Resto Shaman EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:17 pm

lol Nice pic multi. But the recrutment template is just that. All the infomation is here. How ever i will respond on your other post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thuulz - Resto Shaman   Thuulz - Resto Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Thuulz - Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1