Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Manílrad - Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thuulz

Manílrad - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Manílrad - Shaman   Manílrad - Shaman EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Character Name: Manilrad

Race: Orc

Class: Shaman

Level: 67

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! : I wanna go resto again as soon i ding 80 in some days.

Professions: Herbalism and Skinning. My dk got inscription 431.

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Man%C3%ADlrad
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Arhgoth

Usual Play Times: All rotates since i work on shifts. I play every day when im free witch is around 4-5 nights in the week deppends on how i work.

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: As i told just over here. I work on 3 shifts but i usualy get 4-5 nights a week that i can play on.

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): UHM lets see. MC,BWL,NAXX40,AQ40,KZ,ZA,SSC, EYE,BT,SW,NAXX10+25, OS 10+25

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : Uhm have been in a few during my time on LS. Loot the dog, Sota, Echoes, Randoms, Soul

Alts: I call my Death Knight alt since i tend to go to my shaman as soon as it dings 80. But my dk is lvl 80.

Real Life Age: 21

Additional Information

Why Atonement?: Since u have good progress and a relaxed way. And i wanna play togheter with my irl mate Thuulz.

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: Fun, social and to have some progress? Thats what i´ve heard from Thuulz.

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: Ofc and im not afraid to use it.

What can only you bring to Atonement?: A leadership and assistance to the guild. Happy mood and some creepy moves.

Hope you like my application and as i said i look for a social member part now untill im 80 then id like to be a member. Im a fast leveler and allways go to raids prepared. // Greetings manilrad

This whas posted by Thuulz since Manilrad couldent make hes own account on the forums. lol!
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

Manílrad - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manílrad - Shaman   Manílrad - Shaman EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:34 am

who was his main in soul just to check if i no him ;P
Back to top Go down
manil

Manílrad - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manílrad - Shaman   Manílrad - Shaman EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 1:28 pm

My main in soul was Arhgoth but i am rerolling back shaman. since i have about 3 years experience as a shaman. Anny more questions im just happy to answer them:)// Manilrad
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

Manílrad - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manílrad - Shaman   Manílrad - Shaman EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:40 pm

accepted social imo welcome abord Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Manílrad - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manílrad - Shaman   Manílrad - Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Manílrad - Shaman
Page 1 of 1