Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tandplak - Enhancement Shaman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pavignon

Pavignon

Tandplak - Enhancement Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Tandplak - Enhancement Shaman   Tandplak - Enhancement Shaman EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 3:11 am

Character Name: Tandplak.

Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman
Level: 80.
Real Life Age: 17

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! : Cause melee dps is the awesomest dps there is rabbit. i'm dps because it's awesome to oneshot ppl, even though I can't. Just the imagination of those crits flying over my screen gives me a powerfull feeling inside Crying or Very sad
Professions: i wanna powelvl a random profession to make some gold. but atm i'm not really into any professions.

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&n=Tandplak
When I transferred, PumZ is gonna get me some horny enchants on my gear

Usual Play Times: 17:30 till around 12. and in the weekends almost fulltime.
Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: after 19:00 and in the weekend.

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): I leveled this character straight away to 80. Pre-TBC I've raided ZG and in TBC Kara, SSC and TK with an alt. With this character I've been to Nax, VoA and the Obsidian Sanctum, both normal and Heroic

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : Most guilds I've been in wheren't really serious raiding guilds, and reason for this is that I just didn't find the right place for meh :'D Most guilds where just Dutch social guilds which disbanded after a while. Now it's time for me to get some serious raiding

Alts: I'm totally focussing on my shaman. The only alts i have are around 25.

Additional Information

Why Atonement?: Because I used to follow my brother (Pumz) and I felt guilty about transferring my character to another realm. Pumz told me good things about Atonement, you guys seems to be the perfect combination of some serious raiding and alot of fun :'D.

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: I think I got a pretty clear idea of what this guild is about after my brother told me.

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: I use ventrilo, but i'm having problems with my mic what makes me not use it. But my ears are awesome!

What can only you bring to Atonement?: A tauren shaman with awesome breasthair wich you can't see cause of the epic chest. afro Just my damage, my gear, my name in the guild and the last spot you were looking for all the time @ Naxx HC.

Last edited by Pavignon on Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pumz
Pumz

PostSubject: Re: Tandplak - Enhancement Shaman   Tandplak - Enhancement Shaman EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 3:16 am

Nice app bro! lol!

You got my vote! And welcome back to Laughing Skull! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.thechosen1s.com
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: Tandplak - Enhancement Shaman   Tandplak - Enhancement Shaman EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 12:06 pm

Nooooooes i wont be only enhancement... although no doubt i will still be THE ONE !!
GL
xx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pumz
Pumz

PostSubject: Re: Tandplak - Enhancement Shaman   Tandplak - Enhancement Shaman EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 12:57 pm

Btw, his armory page is currently unavailable due to the transfer. He's transferred allready but armory got some trouble with it! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.thechosen1s.com
The Dick

PostSubject: Re: Tandplak - Enhancement Shaman   Tandplak - Enhancement Shaman EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 1:27 pm

Gl.
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Tandplak - Enhancement Shaman   Tandplak - Enhancement Shaman EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 2:28 pm

a yes from me as we need enhance shammys no offence moosh Smile <3 plus you are the bro of THE PUMZ :O <3 so ill wait for a few more officers and welcome back to LS
Back to top Go down
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: Tandplak - Enhancement Shaman   Tandplak - Enhancement Shaman EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 5:55 pm

WHA? ME NO RAID? U NO NEED ME? ARUHGIUAHSDF !!!!!

xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tandplak - Enhancement Shaman   Tandplak - Enhancement Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Tandplak - Enhancement Shaman
Page 1 of 1