Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 Fire Mage - social player

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alethina

70 Fire Mage - social player Empty
PostSubject: 70 Fire Mage - social player   70 Fire Mage - social player EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:21 am

N
O
T
E

Note: the registration is Alethina as that was going to be my name rechanged when i moved back but due to me installing before renaming but moving char via the online webpage i didt rename and this registration was used on my only email adress.

Character Name: Valancia

Race: Blood elf

Class: Mage

Level: 70

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! : 00/58/00- mainly fire as its good lvling frost is good but ive always been fire living bomb i like for aoe mobs etc when im 80 obviously have icy veins,

Professions: 370 enchanting / 365 tailoring

Armory link:

Usual Play Times: 3-4 days a week 18:00-24:00 ( in college now and i got to focus on that atm )

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: 18:00-24:00 3-4 days a week minimum.

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): I wont go into detail but had a spot of raiding on Al'akir got to Illidari council sadly only got to around 63% as the guild was focusing on mother sharaz was a few tries after i left they killed him and then stopped to play Warhammer online : Age of Shit.

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked :
Absolutly loads ill name past on LK and al akir

Soul - i messed up my time there EXTREMELY badly tried to move serv for a fresh start and new mind set
Kuro no Kishidan- was a complete twat there did my self no favours and ive stepped down from acting like an eliteist whos talking out of his arse.
Al ' Akir - old guild called Diyu was quite fun but they just got way way too elitist for my casual social atmosphere.

Alts: 70 NE hunter , 60 Tauren warrior , 61 paladin ,

Real Life Age: 17

Additional Information

Why Atonement?:
Old freinds who i enjoyed raiding with up until i ruined it for myself and people starting to think of me after a while as a complete cunt to put it blunt anyhow ive changed from being that type of person.

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: Yes i do to not be an elitist among the general things a raiding guilds requires of you.

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: Yeah but need to replace it as my old one had for two years nearly broke

What can only you bring to Atonement?: Well how to put it without sounding such an elitist?
Fun , Fun , Fun

Thank you fore reading my social member application
Back to top Go down
johnziboi
johnziboi

PostSubject: wud be nice to no more about your experiance   70 Fire Mage - social player EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:39 am

tbh i dont really c alot of experiance you say one thing about bt tbh most people say stuff like. (pre tbc) full clear (tbc) kara cleared, za cleared mh cleared etc saying one thing about one boss in bt. would like to see some of your proper experiance i suggest go into more detail in certain things because if the officers see this they might say not spent logn enough - declined etc Neutral
Back to top Go down
Gorgul
Gorgul

PostSubject: Re: 70 Fire Mage - social player   70 Fire Mage - social player EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:07 pm

Hello Bob, how's things?

Just wanted to say that this is a nice guy who could act like a twat at times but I'm a big believer in giving people a second chance and he says he has changed.

I don't know how the officers will feel though, but good luck anyway mate.
Back to top Go down
Alethina

PostSubject: Re: 70 Fire Mage - social player   70 Fire Mage - social player EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:04 pm

Johnziboi i realise that you may think im one of those people who can 'talk the talk but cant walk the walk' but i was in SOUL quite some time never killed illidan but did kill Archimonde. and that can be backed up by my achievements through armory , and i left before Mother sharaz was on farm i remember months of ROS in SOUL and by this time , you were proberly in eternium. i you ask other people i used to play with i did walk the walk for some time but not to an extent where i dont have anything to show for it like for example palendor got t6 gloves which to most people showed he done some raiding. Due to me being generous most of the time, my gear was not as good as the people who were t6 SOUL raiders etc.

Bob
Back to top Go down
johnziboi
johnziboi

PostSubject: hey again   70 Fire Mage - social player EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:40 am

i spoke to this guy and he seems really nice thanks for writing something else shows u care and that u wanna be in this guild i have spoketo him for about an hour in game and although he sed in his app he can be a dick at time when i spoke to him he seemed very nice a plesent and if it was up to me i wud inv him to the guild and see him "walk the walk" coz i recon he can do well
Back to top Go down
Reximus
Officer
Officer
Reximus

PostSubject: Re: 70 Fire Mage - social player   70 Fire Mage - social player EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:49 pm

this fag wasted my time today, cus hes a dum ass tbh.
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: 70 Fire Mage - social player   70 Fire Mage - social player EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:07 pm

right bob you no i have taken my time to think about this i have talked to officers etc right but im sorry to say it will be a no from me as one or two people i have talked to dont want u in the guild for reasons you must be able to understand this guild is a social guild but if we invite you many people feel it may bring a bad atmosphere and you have a bit of a bad reputation with a few people sorry for the no maybe if you sort things out with these people u may want to try again in the future good luck hope u find another home Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Fire Mage - social player   70 Fire Mage - social player Empty

Back to top Go down

70 Fire Mage - social player
Page 1 of 1