Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Russin - Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Russsin

Russin - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Russin - Warrior   Russin - Warrior EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:05 am

Basic Info

Character Name: Russin
Race: Cow
Class: Warrior
Level: 80

IRL Info

Name: Jonas
Lives: Sala , Sweden
Work: HVAC Technician (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning)

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec: Protection 5/5/61 - I like tanking Smile Like the "leader" role the tank haveto have to get the group where they wanna get.
Arms: 5pts spent in +parry. Avoiding an attackis always better than getting it in your face
Fury: 5pts spent in +5% crit chance. Crits = more aggro, and dmg done.
Protection: Maxed out pretty much all of it, due to my kinda inferior gear.

Professions: Mining 450 and BS 382, thinking about dropping BS...

Armory link:
Working on it...

Usual Play Times: Weekdays 18.00-22.30, while weekends varies, depends on what's happening =) But sunday afternoons are usually chill time and that means wow time mostly.

Avaliable for Raiding: As mentioned above it varies. And I work normally to 17.00 but somedays later. Would say I'll be available for raids 1-3 days/week.

Previously guilds and raiding experience:
Classic: Everything except Naxx, poked some on C'thun but never killed him, had to quit wow due to study. (This was with my priest with the guild Nihilum on Burning Legion/Magtheridon.)
Started playing the warrior when TBC came, hit 70 pretty fast and went prot. Raided karazhan and stuff as MT with some friends (Grindhouse members now) in the guild Ignition here on Laughing skull.
We killed up to Void Reaver in TK and Lurker below in SSC when we were at our best, then I took a summer break and the guild kinda fell apart Razz
WOTLK: N/A
Note! A friend played Russin with Sekt during the summer therefore some loot from other places than mentioned above.

Alts: Russin is actually my only alt above lvl 1, I still consider my priest (Keftzork lvl 64) my main =)

Favorite raid encounter: Gonna haveto say Ragnaros Smile

Biggest wipe caused: Using battle shout the second after MT pulled Onyxia generated some undeserved aggro and 39 deserved angry raiders.

Resist gear: Nothing in WOTLK, fire nature and arcane for Tbc Razz

Legendary Lootz? No, But I do have an Arcanite reaper!

Hardware info: Shuttle XPC, Amd x2 3800+ with 2gb ram and a GeForce 7900GS. 100/100mbit fiber connection.

Do you turn with your mouse or keyboard? Mouse

Are you a clicker? No

Why Atonement?: After leveling eight levels unguilded it feels kinda empty efter being part of a guild and talking and hearing about the progress of the rest of the guild almost everyday. I dont think any of my chars have been guildless at all while beeing played on.
And Atonement seems to be just the guild I'm looking for right now, casual/social but still eager to make progress with the new game content. Sadly I cant say I've played much enough with any of you to say that person can vouch for me.

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: 100% and I like it.

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: Yes.

What can only you bring to Atonement?: A handsome cow in plate mainly.
As in playing the game I wanna have a good time and make sure the people i play with are too. Can and will give creative feedback and expects other people to do the same. We all want the best out of this game right =)
Back to top Go down
Russsin

Russin - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Armory link?   Russin - Warrior EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:08 am

hm something went wrong with the armorylink, here it comes again.

Back to top Go down
Russin

Russin - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Sigh :)   Russin - Warrior EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:11 am

Or not, I guess you haveto be registered member to post URL's =P

Here we go again

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Russin
Back to top Go down
Tjerk
Officer
Officer

Russin - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russin - Warrior   Russin - Warrior EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:42 pm

not a bad application at all:) yay the applications are getting better cheers

uuhm well yes and gl with other officers
Back to top Go down
Findulias
Officer
Officer
Findulias

Russin - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russin - Warrior   Russin - Warrior EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:31 pm

Even though we have quite a few active warrior tanks when its not the holiday seasons (i hate this season) i am still going to say yes as you have wrote a good application and it shows commitment. You sometimes might have to be patient on a tank spot now and then but we are very often in need of one.

Gl with what the other officers say Smile
Back to top Go down
Tjerk
Officer
Officer

Russin - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russin - Warrior   Russin - Warrior EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:12 am

ACCEPTED give tiƫria a whisper for an invitation
Back to top Go down
Russin

Russin - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russin - Warrior   Russin - Warrior EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:25 am

woho!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Russin - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russin - Warrior   Russin - Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Russin - Warrior
Page 1 of 1