Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chocotof - Combat Rogue [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
+2
Frózen
Chocotof
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chocotof

Chocotof - Combat Rogue [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Chocotof - Combat Rogue [ACCEPTED]   Chocotof - Combat Rogue [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 7:20 pm

Character Name: Chocotof

Race: Undead

Class: Rogue

Level: 70

Talents: Since the new talents are here i took the build 17/44/0

Professions: Skinning/LW

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Chocotof
This was my alt , but i rly wanted a melee so i lvled him did some kara and ZA had some enchants ( my offhand has mongoose to now ) and made him rdy for WOTLK , thats why i don't have all my items enchanted.

Usual Play Times: 00:00 - 00:30 max

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: allmost every day

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): Pre tbc : Onyxia , BWL , ZG , MC , AQ 20 , AQ 40
TBC : Kara , ZA , gruul , Maggy , ssc , tk and first boss in MH

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : Been in thermal, had to leave cause they disbanded , Kuro no kishidan.. but they fused with scar tissue . but i never got kicked out of a guild

Alts: Chocopot: 70 warrior ijskoman : 70 hunter Diepvries : 70 lock Juved : 70 druid Honingbij : 65 paladin Spects : 63 mage and chococreim : 60 shaman... thas it , all on Laughing skull

Real Life Age: 18

Additional Information

Why Atonement?: atonement is a new guild ( atleast i think cause i never seen you guys before since some days ago ) and i wanted a fresh guild , learn new people and explore northrend together Smile

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: Yes

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: yes , got both of them

What can only you bring to Atonement?: awesome dps, since in understand my class perfectly

Thx for reading my application. i hope i have a chance to join u guys and if thats not the case GL to you guys in WOTLK

Greetz Choco.
Back to top Go down
Frózen

PostSubject: Re: Chocotof - Combat Rogue [ACCEPTED]   Chocotof - Combat Rogue [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 7:28 pm

You must be Dutch or anything like that. =D
All I can/want to say, since my armory is fucking up n_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtabitha.hyves.nl
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Chocotof - Combat Rogue [ACCEPTED]   Chocotof - Combat Rogue [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 4:08 pm

hi mate not bad application as we have so few rogues atm i will say yes i will wait for some more officers to post and see what they think
Back to top Go down
Chocotof

PostSubject: Re: Chocotof - Combat Rogue [ACCEPTED]   Chocotof - Combat Rogue [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 6:39 pm

ok , thanks
Back to top Go down
Findulias
Officer
Officer
Findulias

PostSubject: Re: Chocotof - Combat Rogue [ACCEPTED]   Chocotof - Combat Rogue [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 7:49 pm

Experience seems nice so its a yes from me.

we cant have princy being the only rogue... :O
Back to top Go down
Sunstria
Officer
Officer
Sunstria

PostSubject: Im doing quite well on the Yessing atm, had a bad start i think.   Chocotof - Combat Rogue [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 10:47 pm

not a bad app mate, and experience isnt too bad, and you're a friend.
Gear seems lacking, but i know you'll shape it up for wrath, nice to have another KnK guy onboard.
In fact, i just found a few screenshots of doing Mech HC with you a few months back,

One thing though, Chocopot's still in Catastrophe, and it'd be nice if you had your alliegances in one place.

Other than that, its a Yes from Sunny.

Sunny!
Back to top Go down
Tjerk
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Chocotof - Combat Rogue [ACCEPTED]   Chocotof - Combat Rogue [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 10:53 pm

he's dutch and gets my vote:P hahaha naah m8 nice apply and i remember you from kuro and thermal so:)
Back to top Go down
Chocotof

PostSubject: Re: Chocotof - Combat Rogue [ACCEPTED]   Chocotof - Combat Rogue [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:02 pm

Chocopot that me allright Smile
And ye my gear is lacking abit since i played my druid for some time now , never rly payed much attention to my rogue. but got a new thrown , boots and bracers today so Smile.

Thx for the replies , rly nice to hear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chocotof - Combat Rogue [ACCEPTED]   Chocotof - Combat Rogue [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Chocotof - Combat Rogue [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1