Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crazymagé - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy

Crazymagé - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Crazymagé - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED]   Crazymagé - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 9:37 pm

Hello.

Name: <Crazymagé> or most people in wow just say Crazy. Unless they know me in realy life then its Ben.

Race: <Belf> Ftw Blood Elf's all the way. cheers

Class: <M.A.G.E> Best class by far. Very Happy

Level: <70>

Talents: < 0/53/8 > And ime a mage so... Dps ,dh'o. But when ime 80 it'll be <2/53/10> or something.

Professions: <Inscription 200, and Taloring 375> Ill Keep with this all the way through wow unless theres something better but ime happy to make anything for anyone in the guild for the price it costs of the mats.

Armory link: Erm sorry nocan do my laptops like my ass like you probbly allready know.

Usual Play Times: Anytime i can get on like after 3 mon - fri and all day sat - sun.

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: Anytime for raid ill allways make time for then except tuedays and 6-9 on fridays but ill try make it for any day.

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): Well takes long but Very Happy...Full Kz, Za, Gruuls (as mage tank),maggy, Ssc, tk, mt hyjal. And everything and anything under mt hyjal level 70 raids i have missed.

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left ?: I have been in leveling guild made my good friend rob (Blazé) :S and acouple of his level 70 kz guilds But i did my REAL 70 raiding with 2 guilds 1 the nightwatch i left because i got invited to another guild call Kisses of the Sun Which i did all the raids with i didnt leave i was one of the last members in the guild, just the guild master left on holyday and he was our main tank, and the co-guild leader never got any raids going so most ppl went into Moonwell and others in diferent guilds.

Alts: A level 70 Holydin !Dh'o! and my 40 oonkin, and a 30 hunter and 30 rogue.

Real Life Age: <14>

Additional Information...

Why Atonement?: You all have awsome exp with wow and i wanted to level quickly with the new expantion and i also wanted to have a good fun time with new mint ppl like peaches ( Dh'o lol! just i dont realy no anyone else except rob and princy ) and ye i like to have a joke with ppl and have a nice game at the same time.

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: Ye i read the rules and understand what u accept and dont exccpet from me.

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: Ye i have vent and got my own sort of which i talk to with my m8 in whales and rob and in my old guild i gave tactics to the ppl who didnt no em so ye ime happy using vent ( I get bord with out it Dh'o )

What can only you bring to Atonement?: Fun, Help, Friendlyness anything rely ime a nice guy i suppose ime happy to help anyone and etc ... realy ime layed back ime ok with ppl unless there total nobs and piss me off like this stupid laptop. Dh'o.

Ide also like to add that i played / watched the wow lore's and no that sort of stuff about wow i also no ALOT about the new game and its content i no the death knight quest chain i no its not realy anything to do with anything but i suppose it could help.

Thanks for reading again it did the same thing again to me but i copyed and pasted it every now and again so i only had to redo about 2 paragraphs in total.

Thanks,

Crazymagé. santa
Back to top Go down
crazy

PostSubject: i should add...   Crazymagé - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 9:55 pm

I should add that i have fully epiced gear with t5 and i only need the cape from kz last boss and the hood of hexing from za and ime like perfect i suppose but the hood got ninjaed from me by a noob. Evil or Very Mad

thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ador
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Crazymagé - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED]   Crazymagé - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 1:14 am

Wow. Great improvement. Very impressed.

Gald you have applyed again and this is much better. For your determination and ablility to learn you get a strong yes from me. Never give up. Nice works mate.
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Crazymagé - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED]   Crazymagé - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 1:18 am

much better application showed determination thanks for re writing you application i will wait for a few more officers to post and see whats what
Back to top Go down
Findulias
Officer
Officer
Findulias

PostSubject: Re: Crazymagé - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED]   Crazymagé - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 1:29 am

The determination of this application is enough, yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Sunstria
Officer
Officer
Sunstria

PostSubject: Re: Crazymagé - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED]   Crazymagé - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 1:32 am

You've proved me wrong Crazy!

It's a big Yes from me!
Glad to have you aboard!

Sunny
x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazymagé - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED]   Crazymagé - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazymagé - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1