Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sephina - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SePh1nA

Sephina - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Sephina - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED]   Sephina - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 4:56 pm

I Select The application Template From your Old Guild SOUL:

Personal Information

Name:George But i 'd like to call me Geo

Location:I live in Athens in the worst country ever in Greece

Character Information

Character Name:Sephina

Race:B.e

Class:Mage

Level:70 but i will go asap 80

Talents:Fire full

Professions (include any rare patterns here):Tailor 375 a lot rare patt but most BOP

Armory
But i dont believe u care bout that anymore Razz

Activity usual play times:I Play every day For a lot of time especially at week-ends.I am not online Monday-Friday at 7:00-14:00(Wow times) and some evenings that i have english lessons Smile,and ofc at night,apart from we have a raid^^

What attunements/heroic keys do you have?Everything +kara+ssc preq

Experience and Reasons for Joining:

What is your raiding experience on this Character? If your raid experience is on another Character please state that too.I am full Experienced till MH

Why do you want to join?Ok this is a long story and i d like u to pay a lot of attention here!I started play wow at christmas of 2008 and so forth i havent enjoyed pve as mush for a lot of reasons but especially coz i was late to start The B.C.Moreover,i mostly expect from guild to lvl up fast and start PVE so i ll get some fun that i didn't before.

Have you read our sticky about us?Yea if i can say that xD

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?Yes i clearly do

What guilds have you been in previously? please state your reasons for leaving them!Cba to refer em all i just refer some important:SOUL,Moonwell,Catastrophe,ScarTissue,BloodKnights etc...I have been kicked from SOUL and i still dont know the reason and if any1 know plz tell me,Moonwell=Disbanded,Scar tissure Slacking,Catastrophe=Kicked coz of frost specc in raid xD(i had frozen shadoweave so Razz)and i still in BK with a lot of friends!

Is this your main character? Do you have any alts worth telling us about?This is my main char and there is no need to refer my alts..

Other Notes

Can you use Ventrilo? Do you have a mic that you aren't affraid to use when required?Yes Ofc!

Do you have raiding addons installed?All raid-Addons required

Please end by giving us something unique to yourself :I wont say a lot of things.I am a loooot friendly-social i am getting pissed easily of some idiot ppl or when they behave like idiots.I 'd like to make new friendship and most important I wont change my character for a game:(

Well i had been to SOUL and most u know me,And that's me

Enjoy Ty for Looking my application:)

(I will w8 for an answer in game plz)
Ty:) flower [right][left]

I love you
Back to top Go down
Ador
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Sephina - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED]   Sephina - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 2:52 pm

I do remember your name but not playing with you I'm afraid. However cracking Application.

As for Armory it not a gear check.. its tells us what kind of player you are and where your focus lies. In the future post it anyway.

If there will be a future that is, because you get a yes from me.
Back to top Go down
SePh1nA

PostSubject: Re-Armory   Sephina - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED] EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 10:32 pm

Just forgot to mention it in my appl but here it is ^^

Back to top Go down
SePh1nA

PostSubject: I dont know-But i cnt put URl links in ur site   Sephina - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED] EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 10:34 pm

If it won't work now i dunno xD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sephina - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED]   Sephina - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sephina - Fire Mage [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1