Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crazymagé - Fire Mage [DECLINED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy_ma

Crazymagé - Fire Mage [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Crazymagé - Fire Mage [DECLINED]   Crazymagé - Fire Mage [DECLINED] EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 6:58 pm

Character Name:Crazymagé

Race:Blood Elf (male)

Class:Mage (!Ftw!)

Level:70

Talents:pve speced fire

Professions:200 inscription and 375 taloring

Armory: I carnt get the armory link my laptops like my ass. but fully epiced with T5 like 1.1k spell dmg, cap hit rating and 30% crit

Usual Play Times: mon-fri = after 3 sat-sun=all day Very Happy

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days:all time ime allways up for em

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): all 70 raids and hc's instances up to 1/2 through mt hyjal

What guilds have you been in previously?: lots of my rlf blazé and ghóst's previous guilds and 2 others in which i got my raid exp

Alts: 70 holy Pally, 40 drood, 30 rogue, 30 hunter.

Real Life Age: 14

Additional Information

Why Atonement?: Some cool well exp guys and wotlk is my first leveling with everyone at one big go so i wanna make it l33t.

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: Yes

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: Yes i just it all the time with m8's.

What can only you bring to Atonement?: Fun, exp etc but ime sort of thinking that most of the ppl in atonement have alot of that Very Happy

Thanks for reading this application ime also rlf with blazé and ofc friends with peaches i no princy jordy and if theres anyone else.

But ye thanks hope to be in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sunstria
Officer
Officer
Sunstria

PostSubject: Re: Crazymagé - Fire Mage [DECLINED]   Crazymagé - Fire Mage [DECLINED] EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 10:39 pm

Firstly, can I just say thanks for being the first to apply on the forum, its good to have someone get the ball rolling.

Secondly, I'd just like to say, in my honest opinion, this application was poor.
This could have quite easily been done in well under 2 minutes, which hardly shows your dedication to the cause,
remember, your effort in this app is our only indication of you as a player, so try to show us just how good you are.
Also, your experience and gear is lower than we really want.

I'm sorry, but thats a no from me. Sad

Sunny
Back to top Go down
Ador
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Crazymagé - Fire Mage [DECLINED]   Crazymagé - Fire Mage [DECLINED] EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:05 pm

I totaly agree with Sun on this one. Unless we have played with you alot we know nothing about you. Effort in Applications is a must.

Although this is a socail guild its also a serious raiding guild. You need to have both to join us.
Back to top Go down
crazy_ma

PostSubject: my reply   Crazymagé - Fire Mage [DECLINED] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 12:05 am

Ye i no sorry its just i did one took me about 40 min's and it messed up took me back a page on the internet so i got pissed off. i did the same again but it just deleted my work. so i got rely pissed and did a crap one sos i didnt mean it to be crap its ust i didnt wanna spend all day making a application 6 million times just so it could delete my work so sorry. ill make anotheron a different time when i have the spear time to do one.

Thanks,

Crazymagé.
Back to top Go down
Gorgul
Gorgul

PostSubject: Re: Crazymagé - Fire Mage [DECLINED]   Crazymagé - Fire Mage [DECLINED] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 1:45 am

If I'm going to make a long post on a forum, I generally do it in wordpad or something and then cut and paste. That way you can't lose it if your internet screws up. Just a little tip Razz .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazymagé - Fire Mage [DECLINED]   Crazymagé - Fire Mage [DECLINED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazymagé - Fire Mage [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1