Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blazé - Protection Paladin [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallaosa

Blazé - Protection Paladin [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Blazé - Protection Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Blazé - Protection Paladin [ACCEPTED] EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 5:55 pm

Character Name: Blazé

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Paladin

Level: 70

Talents: Protection

Professions: Inscription + Herbalism

Armory: I dont fully understand this question, but im guessing it is asking for a link to armory? which i cant do on this computer but, i am basically fully epicced with ZA gear, T4 + T5 etc.

Usual Play Times: i play whenever i have free time, so i should be on daily Smile

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: Any time up until around 23:00, gotta get my beauty sleep Wink

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): Karazhan/Gruul's Lair/Magtheridon's Lair/Zul Aman/Serpentshrine Cavern

What guilds have you been in previously?: I have been in many guilds, and have failed to find one that is fun and also experienced at raiding. Smile

Alts: Ghóst level 70 Huntard, Maleficus level 68 Priest.

Real Life Age: 16

Additional Information

Why Atonement?: I have a few friends in there, and since theres a few peoplez from SOUL in there, i thought that it would be a pretty fun and advanced guild. Very Happy

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: I guess so Very Happy

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: Indeed i do affraid

What can only you bring to Atonement?: Super Awesome Fun Pally Tankadin santa
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Blazé - Protection Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Blazé - Protection Paladin [ACCEPTED] EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 6:02 pm

hi rob Smile
Back to top Go down
Sunstria
Officer
Officer
Sunstria

PostSubject: Re: Blazé - Protection Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Blazé - Protection Paladin [ACCEPTED] EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 10:57 pm

Bah, i hate to be the bad cop.

Hey mate, thanks for the application.
Im sorry, but you really dont fit the mark for me, you gear is very poor, with 3 pieces blue gear?
You state yourself as Herber/Inscriber, but your herbing wallows at a lowly 5? and an Inscription of 91?
Over 27k away from Shattered Sun exalted, and 20k from exalted with Aldor?
You're whole character leaks a lack of effort, maybe suitable for a more casual guild.

Im sorry, its a No from me.

Sunny
Back to top Go down
Ador
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Blazé - Protection Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Blazé - Protection Paladin [ACCEPTED] EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:28 pm

You have been inv quickly into the guild and GZ. Good to have you with us. We have some great tanks in here so far and your gear is not to bad but poorly geared and enchanted. Lucky for you Princy has a soft spot for you.

I would have been a no from my self. A bit of work tho and I'm sure you will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazé - Protection Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Blazé - Protection Paladin [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazé - Protection Paladin [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1