Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grock - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
+2
Ador
Grock
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grock

Grock - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Grock - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Grock - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:47 am

Basic Information

Character Name: Grock

Race: Blood elf

Class: Paladin, retribution specced at the moment, but will respec if needed.

Level: currently 73, grinding along in Dragonblight ;P

Talents: 0/3/61, but will probably change in the future...

Professions: Mining and enchanting (401/385)

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Grock

Usual Play Times: Weekdays after work and other choires (19:ish to 23:ish?) and weekends.

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: Flexible as long as its in the 19:ish to 23:ish region on weekdays. Latenight gaming on weekends is no issue). travel with work sometimes tho so some weeks are tight..

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): Not so much, Tanked the first bosses in Kara with this paladin, other than that mostly the 5 man instances.

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : No taste like gnome (still member). Thermal (disbanded).

Alts: Acatare, level 70 drood. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Acatare (Wont show data for some reason.. will log it in to activate it for armory I guess? :S)

Real Life Age: 27

Additional Information: I live in Sweden and work as a programmer, love snowboarding and numbers Razz Also the interest most people on this earth have: books, movies and music.

Why Atonement?: Phyro told me to check this out and I like the idea with a social guild that has end-game expectations where the raid is done in a serious manner. Also I see some other thermal/ntlg members too ;P

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: Basically yes. Seroius mode turned on when raiding and happy mode turned on otherwise Wink

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: I "use" ventrilo. Atm the mic is on my work (for skype usage) but Ill just get a new headset for meh home pc.

What can only you bring to Atonement?: I dunnu if *only* I can bring it to Atonement but I hope to be able to bring fun times to all of ya (and you to me ;I) and also to uphold a positive attitude and ofc another head for the future pve encounters.
Back to top Go down
Ador
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Grock - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Grock - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 7:40 am

Hello and welcome to the site.

At the moment Armory is down so i cant check you out. I'll be taking a special interest in you soon as i can as I am an experianced Ret pala and have trained a few here on the server.

All i can see now is 3 points in the protection tree? I'm guessing kings? We'll sort that out though.

Your application is not bad, alot better from what we are getting at the moment.

I'll be in touch.
Back to top Go down
Arms
Arms

PostSubject: Re: Grock - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Grock - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:14 am

Remember this guy from the old thermal, he used to tank before he quit the game (or took a break? Not really too sure) but he was a good player, and I seem to remember him as a nice guy.

So best of luck matie!

Grock - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED] Pedobe10
Back to top Go down
Tjerk
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Grock - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Grock - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:25 pm

i can remember him aswell from old thermal and he was awesome:) a rly good pala tank if you ask me

so he has my vote:D
Back to top Go down
Grock

PostSubject: Re: Grock - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Grock - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:01 pm

About the 3 pts, its in str boost actually.

I logged into wotlk with reseted points and pretty much just distributed them to be able to get started with leveling Wink

But as I said, Ill respec to whatever is needed.
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Grock - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Grock - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:50 pm

u seem to have some good responses and a nice application mate you seem like a nice guy welcome to atonement

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Ador
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Grock - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Grock - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 6:04 pm

Good good. Hoped it wasn't kings.

Been busy in work so couldn't be there to talk to you. Glad your in.
Back to top Go down
Gorgul
Gorgul

PostSubject: Re: Grock - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Grock - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:34 pm

I remember Grock from NTLG, glad you got in mate, nice bloke, great player.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grock - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Grock - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Grock - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1