Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chinzit - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
davvan

Chinzit - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Chinzit - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Chinzit - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED] EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 5:05 pm

Basic Information

Character Name: Chinzit

Race: Blood elf

Class: Paladin

Level: 74

Talents: I'm retri atm, I think I will go prot in 80 so gathering gear for that specc. I also got full epic holy gear from 70.

Professions: Alchemy 386 / Herbalism 450

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Chinzit

Usual Play Times: Weekdays 16.00 - When I feel to stop. Weekends 15.00 - When I feel to stop.

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: I will be online when I know it's a raid.

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): Pre tbc i did zg and mc, tbc I've done up to 6/9 bosses in bt.

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : Haven't been in a serious guild with this character.

Alts: A 69 shaman on magtheridon.

Real Life Age: 15

Additional Information

Why Atonement?: Foray is my mate and he said that Atonement was a nice guild.

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: Yea, I assume that you want a nice and serious player.

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: I got a microphone and ventrilo Smile

What can only you bring to Atonement?: As i said a nice and serious player with skills in my class. I love to progress and discover new instances.
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Chinzit - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Chinzit - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 6:02 pm

not the bst application ever but good experience and a guild can never have enough tanks so its a yes from me i will wait for a few more replys befor i make my decision
Back to top Go down
Sunstria
Officer
Officer
Sunstria

PostSubject: Re: Chinzit - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Chinzit - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 6:08 pm

Just wanted to start with the most obvious point; this application is really poor in terms of effort.
However, this guy has been in contact with me a lot of the past few days and has had multiple dilemas to get round to make this application, and in doing so has really shown me his dedication to being a member of Atonement.

But two other things spring to mind, how did you get into 6/9 Black Temple, or any of your PreBC raids without being a guild?

You're effort in contacting me about the app has proved yourself to me mate, without a doubt, but the quality of the app is bringing youre chances down. If you have a spare half an hour it would be awesome if you could have another go, and really bulk it out a little; even if it's just tiny things about WoW and you;

eg,,
Favourite boss, favourite 5 man and raid, as well has why you liked them?
Why the urge to raid a little more seriously in the expansion?
Who you are in real life; Where are you from?

All these types of things can really make you're app amazing,
Best of luck,

Sunny
Back to top Go down
Sunstria
Officer
Officer
Sunstria

PostSubject: Re: Chinzit - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Chinzit - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 6:09 pm

Bah, Princy beat me.

x
Back to top Go down
davvan

PostSubject: Re: Chinzit - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Chinzit - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 8:14 pm

Yeah was kinda slow in the head yesterday Razz
Regarding my raiding, I was pugging alot with my mates like a month before wotlk and forward Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinzit - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Chinzit - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinzit - Retri Paladin [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1