Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need a holy paladin ?

Go down 
+2
Findulias
The Dick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sillialo

Need a holy paladin ? Empty
PostSubject: Need a holy paladin ?   Need a holy paladin ? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:02 am

Name: Sillialonia.

Clas/race : Blood Elf Paladin.

Lvl: 80.

Spec: I'm holy pve speced. I got ncie tanking gear in bank :-) so if we need a tnak sometime i can just respec. Just speced holy because i wanted to test it out. And i will keep the holy spec.

Proff: Mining and Black Smithing. (450)

Watch my gear:

I'm on school from 9:00 to 3:00. I'm 15 years old. So i can stay up and play whole day in the weekend. Since i can't decide that myself.

I can do raids all days. I'm playing guitar on monday from 5:00 to 6:00. And i'm hanging out with frineds Razz so dont think i can join all the time.

I know tacks for alot of lvl 80 raids : Naxx, voa ex.. I know the tacks.

I dont got any alts i want to join the guild with atm.

I wanted to join a new guild since my old one din't raid 25 man. And they had like 3-4 holy paladins so I could't respec holy :-(

Yes

I got headsett with microphone. I also got VT but i dont like to talk so much xD

I will bring you a nice, 15 years old kidd. WHo got a 80 holy paladin :-)

I'm friend with Taurrior. (in game, not in real)
Back to top Go down
The Dick

PostSubject: Re: Need a holy paladin ?   Need a holy paladin ? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:44 am

hei..

we really do need holy pala, as we lose two now the next week.
but i think ur apply was pretty poor, and i think its best that you use some of ur time and write a new.

copy the sticky we got, and dont just answar with yes/no etc on it.. give 100% ofurself Smile

hope to see a new apply anytime soon

- The dick!
Back to top Go down
Findulias
Officer
Officer
Findulias

PostSubject: Re: Need a holy paladin ?   Need a holy paladin ? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:13 pm

Even though its not a great apply i am going to say yes from me as i know one of our pallys is re rolling very soon.
Back to top Go down
Tjerk
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Need a holy paladin ?   Need a holy paladin ? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:34 pm

uuhm i would say yes and i would like to see a better application so if your up for it write a bigger and better application and your accepted:D just use one of our sticky's and work on that Smile like dich said give 100% of yourself maybe 110% just so we know you would do the same in our raids:D
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Need a holy paladin ?   Need a holy paladin ? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:56 pm

By the look of the application it doesn't look like you want to get into Atonement and you're just following Taurrior, it's a No from me unless you prove me wrong, but i don't have final say, it's upto Princy.
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Need a holy paladin ?   Need a holy paladin ? EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:44 am

its a no from me for the poor application maybe u will do a better one but sorry from me atm like peaches said u dont seem to want to be here
Back to top Go down
taurrior

taurrior

PostSubject: Re: Need a holy paladin ?   Need a holy paladin ? EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:32 am

Iam the master of poor applications Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a holy paladin ?   Need a holy paladin ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a holy paladin ?
Page 1 of 1