Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spuroubaslol - Holy Priest [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spuroubas

Spuroubaslol - Holy Priest [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Spuroubaslol - Holy Priest [ACCEPTED]   Spuroubaslol - Holy Priest [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:30 am

Basic Information: Hey, My name is Spuro. Varelas. i am 19 years old and i am from Greece.

Character Name:Spuroubaslol

Race:Undead

Class:Priest

Level:80

Talents:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Spuroubaslol

Professions:Echanting 410/450 / Jewelcrafting 392/450

Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Spuroubaslol

Usual Play Times: everyday ( lol )

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: everyday -.-

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): cleared all at 60 lvl Tbc cleared also and wotlk nothing yet Razz

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : i used to on tainted souls but we disband on my horde character on my paladin i was on novus ordo seclorum guild on bloodhoof allaince we cleared all tbc stuff with them

Alts: my paladin (human)

Real Life Age:19

Additional Information

Why Atonement?: A friendly guild that likes to make jokes and have fun on bosses Smile

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: il try to help the guild on raids also bring pots and flasks, and food buffs.

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: Yeah i got Mic and Ventrilo

What can only you bring to Atonement?: I am friendly person I like to make jokes but not to hurt someone else. also i don't like whine -.-
Back to top Go down
Ador
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Spuroubaslol - Holy Priest [ACCEPTED]   Spuroubaslol - Holy Priest [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:01 am

Just came out of an intance with this guy. Good player and addapts well. Most importantly listens and learns fast.

Big yes from my self. Raiders like this are hard to find.
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Spuroubaslol - Holy Priest [ACCEPTED]   Spuroubaslol - Holy Priest [ACCEPTED] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:30 am

did a instance with the guy he is really good knows his class and a cool guy

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spuroubaslol - Holy Priest [ACCEPTED]   Spuroubaslol - Holy Priest [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Spuroubaslol - Holy Priest [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1