Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kukri - Holy Pala - Application [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kukri
Officer
Officer
Kukri

Kukri - Holy Pala - Application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Kukri - Holy Pala - Application [ACCEPTED]   Kukri - Holy Pala - Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 12:17 pm

Basic Information

Character Name: Kukri

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Paladin(holy)

Level: 70

Talents: 56/5/0 The 5 points I have in the prot tree are spent in kings. I might add, for the release of the expansion I will be staying holy as I level so am considering using these 5 points in Seals of the Pure for slightly better dps as i quest.

Professions: 375 Elixir Master Alchemist - got some rare recipes, Heroic Potion/ Haste Potion / Destruction Potion etc, I try to obtain as many rare recipes as possible although I have been quite unlucky with learning the discoveries. Also have Inscription, just over 300 skill at time of writing this app. Been doing my daily Minor Inscription Research everyday so got many Minor Glyphs.

Thought I might add also my other characters professions, 370 enchanter, 370 engineer, 375 Herbalism, 365 tailor (no epic leg pattern on this char and am hesitant whether to grind the rest of the rep with the new leg kits being so close), hmm maybe a few others, nothing worth mentioning.

Gear: The current gear I have is around T5 level, I only have 2/5 of the T5 set but most of my other gear is made up of non set drops from ssc/tk/za and some of the best badge rewards. All top end enchants, exalted shoulder enchant etc.

Armory link: Heres the link but for some reason this character hasn't been updated for almost 2 weeks, I'm always online so probably easier just to inspect me if need be.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Kukri

Usual Play Times: Hehe, well my play times are dependent on my current sleeping pattern. I am currently not working so if I'm not online I'm asleep. Little bit of a No Lifer atm Twisted Evil

Available for Raiding - Times/Days: As mentioned in the previous question, I am available when you need me. If for some obscure reason I am unable to be online I would be sure to let an officer know in advance, or via forums etc.

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): Karazhan (full run), Gruuls Lair (full run), Magtheridon's Lair, TK (All bosses except Kael), SSC ( All bosses except Vashj), Zul'Aman (Full Clear, also all chests on the timed run but this was after 3.0.2 patch) Although I played pre tbc I never raided. I have done Onyxia/ZG but only at lv70.

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : I was in The Nightwatch about 1 year ago but decided to leave them after becoming very inactive for a few months. Since I have been active again all my characters have been in my own guild with no other members. I have been primarily using this guild for use of the guild bank and preparation for WotLk/storage of mats etc.

Alts: Odine - Undead Rogue - Full s3 geared. For a long time playing, almost since I first played WoW actually (2.5yrs ago), I have only PvPed, at the end of arena season 3 I decided to quit PvP and seriously get into Raiding. I think too much PvP was what made me bored of playing in the past and almost made me quit, now I have gotten myself into raiding and I love it. Razz

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Odine

Elesia - Blood Elf Warlock - Not really any gear worth mentioning on this character apart from some badge rewards/ Hc epics. As my herb collector this is the only character I have with an epic flyer. Kind of wish my paladin had the epic mount now with the expansion coming but it will come soon enough.

Real Life Age: I'm 23/Male and from Scotland

Additional Information

Why Atonement?: Hm, I was checking out the forums on wow-eu and seen the post from Sunstria so decided to have a look at the Atonement website. I liked what i read and also I have been on SOUL's website previously, from what i gathered you will be running Atonement in quite a similar way to SOUL. I think I would fit in well with a medium-hardcore raid guild with focus and dedication. I can't wait for WotLk and already have my factions planned that I will be grinding reputation for gear ASAP. Razz

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: Yes, from combination of you're own website and SOUL's i think i have a good idea of what type of guild this is.

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: I have Ventrilo but i use an Apple Mac so I think I'm right in saying the codec needs to be on Speex for me to use. The current Mic I use is build into the machine as my headset broke, I can get another headset if necessary.

What can only you bring to Atonement?: I can bring dedication, patience and focus to raids, along with being a very willingly helpful person who is online many hours of the day, I will help the guild in as many ways I can with professions or otherwise.

Well, I hope I've covered everything that needs covering and looking forward to a reply. Smile
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Kukri - Holy Pala - Application [ACCEPTED]   Kukri - Holy Pala - Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 1:43 pm

hi mate good application you seem ready and prepared for wotlk you also seem like a nice guy so from me its a yes i will wait to see what some of the officers say mate good luck from them Smile
Back to top Go down
Ador
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Kukri - Holy Pala - Application [ACCEPTED]   Kukri - Holy Pala - Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 4:01 pm

Very very good application. I know I have seen you around as i remember your name. May have even done a few instances together.

I have a have a few problems with your gear. Your chest for example and a few enchants. However I'm sure we can talk in GChat for that.

You have my vote.
Back to top Go down
Kukri
Officer
Officer
Kukri

PostSubject: ello ello   Kukri - Holy Pala - Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 5:49 pm

Hey Princy, seen you and briefly spoke to you today already Smile

To Ador: Yeh i wondered if you might recognise my name, if i remember correctly we spoke in the centre of shatt in the early hours or the morning about shockadins i think it was, hmm must have been a couple of months ago now.

Anyway regarding the chest hehe, yeh armoury has been pretty unreliable recently, for me anyway, seems to be pretty random when it updates. Alot of that gear i have equipped on the armoury, dont laugh lol, i use for pvp, hence the stam enchant and the high stam shield/trinket etc, I dont pvp on that character Razz

See you in game anyways Smile
Back to top Go down
Sunstria
Officer
Officer
Sunstria

PostSubject: Re: Kukri - Holy Pala - Application [ACCEPTED]   Kukri - Holy Pala - Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 7:23 pm

Kukri wrote:
but i use an Apple Mac...

...well i suppose no ones perfect Razz

Nice app, and you seem a nice fella, i'd be happy to have you aboard,
Without a doubt, It's a Yes from me.

Sunny
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Kukri - Holy Pala - Application [ACCEPTED]   Kukri - Holy Pala - Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 7:36 pm

welcome mate wisper me or a officer online for a invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kukri - Holy Pala - Application [ACCEPTED]   Kukri - Holy Pala - Application [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kukri - Holy Pala - Application [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1