Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pumz
Pumz

Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED]   Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:39 pm

Basic Information
Character Name: Pumz
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock
Level: 70
Real Life Age: 22
Talents: Affliction atm
Professions: Tailoring (375) / Enchanting (365)
Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Pumz

Usual Play Times: From 18:00 till 01:00 and in the weekends all day.

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: Every day of the week! affraid

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC):
Pre-TBC: ZG, AQ20, Onyxia, Molten Core
TBC: Kara, Gruul, Maggy, SSC, TK, MH

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked:
Pre TBC: Seismic, Royal Blood
TBC: Obscure, KnK, Scar Tissue (left guilds because guilds fell apart or stopped raiding Sad)

Alts: Wotlk (55 Death Knight)

Additional Information: Dutch, like to hang around on Ventr / TS and just MAD at raiding with my Lurky pet! albino Oh, and I love PINK!

Why Atonement?: Because some of my old guildies are here and I would love to get back with them + I think this guild got good potetial to get their asses raiding through WOTLK endgame! bounce

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: Ye, that's pretty clear!

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: Ofcourse I do! Very Happy

What can only you bring to Atonement?: I bring a person who's active, knows his class and doesn't mind whiping all night to get some process with a guild. For the rest, I'm a bit crazy, in for a joke (like summoning Princy to a very deep sea and just watch him dying cheers)!

Hope to get positive response!

Edit: oh btw, when I try to change my age, the forums tell me that you don't accept people older than 12yo lol! You got to do something about that! What a Face

Last edited by Pumz on Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thechosen1s.com
Ador
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED]   Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 2:46 pm

Errrm hi.

I know you may have good friends in this guild but everyone invite into the guild need to apply. With this I have nothing to go on as I have no idea who you are. This guild is not a remake of KnK and we dont just throw invites at anyone.

Make a proper Application please.
Back to top Go down
Pumz
Pumz

PostSubject: Re: Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED]   Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 2:51 pm

I dont care making a apply, but isn't needed according to Princy. I just made this post to say hello. Hoping for a warm welcome.

Will have another talk with Princy as soon as he pops online. He would have invited me yesterday but I couldnt make it to leave my guild at that time since they invited me like 5 minutes before.
No worries Smile
Back to top Go down
Arms
Arms

PostSubject: Re: Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED]   Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 5:43 pm

Either make a proper application or don't make an application at all imo.

Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED] Thumbs10
Back to top Go down
Pumz
Pumz

PostSubject: Re: Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED]   Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 5:49 pm

There it is! Editted my first post.

I miss the warm welcome, but that must have something to do with Wotlk Shocked
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED]   Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 6:48 pm

good application great player and i still havnt forgiven you about killing me Sad lol accepted imo ill wait for a few more officers responses
Back to top Go down
Pumz
Pumz

PostSubject: Re: Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED]   Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED] EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 12:30 pm

Cheerio for letting me in! Good to be part of Atonement! Cool

And Princy, I will just do it again at some moment you wouldnt expect it... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Lauwky

PostSubject: Re: Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED]   Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 1:22 pm

Decent seen the lock running around a few times and even save me from a mass pull.
Back to top Go down
Pumz
Pumz

PostSubject: Re: Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED]   Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 1:38 pm

I even /kissed you on the zeppelin to Orgrimar yesterday but you didn't notice! No

But where did you help me, or did I help you? with that mass pull? Can't remember, but I wanna know, I might remember when you tell me! Smile

By the way I'm allready in the guild, and you also spoke to my alt, name: Wotlk (Tauren Death Night) where u helped me telling me where to quest on! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED]   Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pumz - Warlock [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1