Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zeldoree - Afflliction Warlock [Declined]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeldoree

Zeldoree - Afflliction Warlock [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Zeldoree - Afflliction Warlock [Declined]   Zeldoree - Afflliction Warlock [Declined] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 7:53 pm

Character Name:Zeldorees

Race:Undead

Class:Warlock

Level:80

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! :56/0/15 I have allways liked affliction in raids because its funnier then spamming a button for bolts or sumthing... and its very good DPS. Can spec otherwise if guilds demands.

Professions:Tailroing 406 and low engineering, have it just for fun

Armory link:
Haven't updated since i changed spec. got around 1.8 k spell dmg with fel armor.

Usual Play Times: Weekdays when I don't have practise and weekends almost any time i'm home.

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: Would like Tuesdays, late wednesdays, after 19.30, fridays, saturdays untill late night, although i prefer quiting RAIDING at 23.00

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): BC i've been 4/5 mount hyjal and all before MH, raided 6 bosses in naxx.

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : I were in failtrain. They have very ''unsteady'' times so its hard for me to time it, i like it when its organized, + they have very bad progress and skills in raiding.

Alts: 70 rogue, 60 dk, 4-5 around 50 I believe and alot around 10-20, played since realese.

Real Life Age: 16

Additional Information Well somehow I allways end up at nr1 in DPS, for example i were 1000 dps ahead on patch then the rest so what u'll get is a badass DPS machine. I don't want to be cocky but thats just who I'm allways trying to do better in raids.

Why Atonement?: Why not? Seems like the perfect balanced guild between hardcore and beginner, ending up in the guild with lots of progress, fun and playing WoW because its a game and not a proffesion.

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: I do understand. A raiding guild with progress and friendly people, atleast i've noticed that from the people i've been playing heroics with which is in Atonement. I think u'll expect good playing, being social, active and still the wierdest most spontanius humor ever.

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: Yepp 3.0, 2.1, 2.3, u name it!

What can only you bring to Atonement?: The most strange humor u'll hear, good focus in raids and a special playstyle with a good result.
Back to top Go down
Lauwky

PostSubject: Re: Zeldoree - Afflliction Warlock [Declined]   Zeldoree - Afflliction Warlock [Declined] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:30 pm

Nice application you got my vote.

One thing i would like to know

Usual Play Times: Weekdays when I don't have practise and weekends almost any time i'm home.
What are the days you don't have practise?
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Zeldoree - Afflliction Warlock [Declined]   Zeldoree - Afflliction Warlock [Declined] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 3:50 pm

Additional Information Well somehow I allways end up at nr1 in DPS, for example i were 1000 dps ahead on patch then the rest so what u'll get is a badass DPS machine. I don't want to be cocky but thats just who I'm allways trying to do better in raids.

hmm is this a challenge ?
Back to top Go down
Zeldoree

PostSubject: Replies.   Zeldoree - Afflliction Warlock [Declined] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:20 pm

hmm is this a challenge ?

You could realy take it like a challange Wink I just love competion in raids.

What are the days you don't have practise?

I got practise monday wensday and sunday, on wensdays it ends at around 19.00 so i'll be home for a raid.
Back to top Go down
Zeldoree

PostSubject: reply   Zeldoree - Afflliction Warlock [Declined] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:23 pm

eu.wowarmory.com seems abit bugged from link, I hope u'll just figure it out to search for me manually Wink))
Back to top Go down
Snabel

PostSubject: Re: Zeldoree - Afflliction Warlock [Declined]   Zeldoree - Afflliction Warlock [Declined] EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 3:44 pm

Number 1 in dps list with affliction, I'm having a hard time to belive that, whats ur dps raid buffed? Smile
Back to top Go down
Naddy

Naddy

PostSubject: Re: Zeldoree - Afflliction Warlock [Declined]   Zeldoree - Afflliction Warlock [Declined] EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 4:20 am

the guy is a ninja simple as so N
Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeldoree - Afflliction Warlock [Declined]   Zeldoree - Afflliction Warlock [Declined] Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeldoree - Afflliction Warlock [Declined]
Page 1 of 1