Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scwab - Beast Master hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scwab

Scwab - Beast Master hunter Empty
PostSubject: Scwab - Beast Master hunter   Scwab - Beast Master hunter EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 4:43 am

Personal Information

Name: Martin Schøne (Schone if you can't write "ø")

Character Information

Character Name: Scwab

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Hunter

Level: 80

Talents: 51/20/0 Beast Mastery.

Armory:

Activity usual play times: I'm online every day (6h~) and in weekends I'm pretty much online aswell then:)

What attunements/heroic keys do you have?
Non.

Experience and Reasons for Joining

What is your raiding experience on this Character?
I've done Gruul onec on this char, but on a earlier char i had kara farming

Why do you want to join?
I want to join this guild to have a nice raiding and social experience with World of Warcraft.
I addition i have allways wanted a guild that gets it going I've heard you are pretty good. Smile

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?
My place in this guild is not just for raiding, because i can expect to join you in everythign so son but i allso want
to form new firend on the server.

In , I would intend to progress myself, and the guild to the best of my ability. From Palendor, Vattick, and Nadesco, and of course the forums, I can see you have a friendly and obviously very committed group of people leading this guild, which I am very sure isn’t the same for many of the guilds on this server. And if the enthusiasm I’ve seen on these forums is reflected in your raiding. Well, the sky’s the limit.

What guilds have you been in previously? please state your reasons for leaving them!
Can't reamber name at this moment but i left it because in the end the leaders started to "top" the raids with only
the "best" people in the guild, so the onec who was a not so god class or not to good geard wasn't allowd to join.
(and that made me pissed)

How do you believe a raid should be run?
In raids I belive it's for the fun and ofc to progress futher in the game. In raids i allso want a understanding leader and felow players, so everyone is kind to eachother. You allso got to know what to do, not just tacs but as you class to.

Other Notes

Can you use Ventrilo? Do you have a mic that you aren't afraid to use when required? Yes/Yes.

Do you have raiding addons installed?
Deadly Boss Mods, Omen

Do you get parent hassles?
No. (they may tell me to go out with the trash or do the dishwasher from time to time <.<)

PC Specifications:

Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4GHz
4 Gb DDR2
HIS Radeon HD 3870X2 1GB

Scwab!
Back to top Go down
Scwab

PostSubject: Re: Scwab - Beast Master hunter   Scwab - Beast Master hunter EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 4:47 am

I want to add that my specc suits my playstyle very well and in my opinion a very good pve specc aswell as it works in pvp =)
Back to top Go down
Iskrem
Iskrem

PostSubject: Re: Scwab - Beast Master hunter   Scwab - Beast Master hunter EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 2:09 pm

Først.
Kjenner du Chris Schøne? 18-19 år?

Now the application.
Just want to say on the fist part you wrote: You have forgotten to link armory

Next part of your application is great, it looks like you have used some time on it and we see its not a "copy-paste" text.
Based on this information you look like a addicted player with lots of values this guild could use. I would like to cast a vote for a trail period for you.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Scwab

PostSubject: Re: Scwab - Beast Master hunter   Scwab - Beast Master hunter EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 3:11 pm

Nei jeg kjenner ikke Chris Schøne, han er i den andre Schøne familien i Norge/Drammen.

Back to the topic.

I do reamber I've put it in there, but here you'll get it again

And yes I'm a bit adicted and I'm not ashamed of it xD
Back to top Go down
Scwab

PostSubject: Re: Scwab - Beast Master hunter   Scwab - Beast Master hunter EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 3:13 pm

Hmm

Maybe this will help

"
Back to top Go down
Scwab

PostSubject: Re: Scwab - Beast Master hunter   Scwab - Beast Master hunter EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 3:14 pm

Looks like you got to do it the hard way :S it won't show, don't know why <.<

Search for Scwab in the armory, only 2 players so it's easy to find ^^
Back to top Go down
Iskrem
Iskrem

PostSubject: Re: Scwab - Beast Master hunter   Scwab - Beast Master hunter EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 4:14 pm

Guess ill help then:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Scwab

Your armory tells me that you need alot of work. Remember that you prolly wont be able to raid untill u atleast have hitcapped your char.
Back to top Go down
Scwab

PostSubject: Re: Scwab - Beast Master hunter   Scwab - Beast Master hunter EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:04 pm

So about how much hit rating do i need for it? Smile
Back to top Go down
Iskrem
Iskrem

PostSubject: Re: Scwab - Beast Master hunter   Scwab - Beast Master hunter EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:14 pm

For caster its 17%

Guess its the same for hunters, but do remember that you need 17% with talents. For eksample, mage got an 3% talent witch means our hitcap is 14%, witch is roughly 350 hit rating.

I guess you will need around 11-12% to be ready for raid.
Back to top Go down
Scwab

PostSubject: Re: Scwab - Beast Master hunter   Scwab - Beast Master hunter EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:22 pm

Oh, thats much got to find some instances with mail with hit rating then^^
Back to top Go down
Scwab

PostSubject: Re: Scwab - Beast Master hunter   Scwab - Beast Master hunter EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:55 pm

On the other hand it is very much haste rating not to much hit :S
Back to top Go down
Tjerk
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Scwab - Beast Master hunter   Scwab - Beast Master hunter EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:09 pm

nice application

and i guess iskrem done the hard work hahaha so let's see what other officers say

and i've seen you in the 25man vault raid last night Smile (but can't say anything about your dps or how you did cause i didn't rly pay attention hahahaha:P)
Back to top Go down
Scwab

PostSubject: Re: Scwab - Beast Master hunter   Scwab - Beast Master hunter EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:35 pm

Yeah thats right, i was there last night, and i ended up on 6st on dmg and if i remember right i had about 2,2k dps there Smile
Back to top Go down
Scwab

PostSubject: Re: Scwab - Beast Master hunter   Scwab - Beast Master hunter EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:07 pm

Now i've been reading some and found at that hunters hit cap is on 9%~, and i'll do a check of misses the next raid/instance i go Smile

Hope i'll see you soon =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scwab - Beast Master hunter   Scwab - Beast Master hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Scwab - Beast Master hunter
Page 1 of 1