Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banic - Beast Mastery Hunter [DECLINED]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Banic - Beast Mastery Hunter [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Banic - Beast Mastery Hunter [DECLINED]   Banic - Beast Mastery Hunter [DECLINED] EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:45 pm

Character Name: Banic

Race: Orc

Class: Hunter

Level: 70

Talents: Beast Mastery

Professions: LW + Skinning, theyre pretty low atm, i shall lvl them up gradually Very Happy

Armory link: cant link my gear atm, i got some epix, T4 + Merciless, greens + blues, but i will gear them up, a friend in the guild will help me gear up asap and since wotlk is soon, i dont think it will be such a big problem.

Usual Play Times: 4-5 hours a day, apart from mondays because i play football and have school etc.

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: im only unavailable at 8:00 up until 14:00 due to school and at 21:00 which is the time that i eat. other than that, i am available for raiding at any times Very Happy

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): Kara/SSC/Maggy/Onyxia

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : Formation, guild disbanded.

Alts: dont have any Razz

Real Life Age: 15

Additional Information

Why Atonement?: I heard it was a very good guild with very experienced people which i wish to learn from very much. I also hope that you guys will give me the oppurtunity to play with you and become a skilled raider as yourselves Very Happy

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: yes

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: yes

What can only you bring to Atonement?: due to my lack of gear, i wont bring much to the raiding part of the guild, but will eventually gear up and will have some input soon, my friends within the guild will help me do so Very Happy But other than that, i will bring fun and a nice social side to the guild and try my best to bring the guild closer together with friendship Smile I hope that you look past my lack of gear and give me a chance to hang out with you guys Smile and i hope to see you in the guild soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Banic - Beast Mastery Hunter [DECLINED]   Banic - Beast Mastery Hunter [DECLINED] EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:54 pm

hi mate we dotn want to be just taking on lots of peoples friends because we walso want to be a raiding guild yeh we have a social side but we also have limits so from me its a no sorry i will wait for a couple more responses befor i make my decisions

Last edited by Princy on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dick

PostSubject: Re: Banic - Beast Mastery Hunter [DECLINED]   Banic - Beast Mastery Hunter [DECLINED] EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:56 pm

was a poor apply? Razz
but im not officer, so Goodluck ^^
Back to top Go down
Sunstria
Officer
Officer
Sunstria

PostSubject: Re: Banic - Beast Mastery Hunter [DECLINED]   Banic - Beast Mastery Hunter [DECLINED] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 12:03 am

Im going to have to agree with Princy here, at the moment we're being flooded by "Oh hai im x's friend, inv plx" and we're in need of raiders who have really shown their mettle at BC level, after all, we are primarily a raiding guild.
However, in a few weeks time we will be opening real Wrath recruitment. Get levelling, get yourself some imba new gear in the expansion, show us the raider that you say you can be, reapply, and you'll be greeted with open arms.

Its a No from me, for now...

Sunny
Back to top Go down
Sunstria
Officer
Officer
Sunstria

PostSubject: Re: Banic - Beast Mastery Hunter [DECLINED]   Banic - Beast Mastery Hunter [DECLINED] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 12:08 am

The Dick wrote:
was a poor apply? Razz
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
-----Example Application Sticky-----
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sunny
Back to top Go down
Phobias

PostSubject: Re: Banic - Beast Mastery Hunter [DECLINED]   Banic - Beast Mastery Hunter [DECLINED] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 12:19 am

Hey.
Sorry, it's also a no from me, but im not a officer, so good luck to you =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banic - Beast Mastery Hunter [DECLINED]   Banic - Beast Mastery Hunter [DECLINED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Banic - Beast Mastery Hunter [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1