Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Muw - Beast Mastery Hunter [Declined]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muw

Muw - Beast Mastery Hunter [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Muw - Beast Mastery Hunter [Declined]   Muw - Beast Mastery Hunter [Declined] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 10:26 pm

Basic Information

Character Name: Muw

Race: Orc

Class: Hunter

Level: 74

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! : BM & MM for fast leveling i respec @ 80

Professions: Skinning and 275 enchanting

Usual Play Times: I play 4 - 6 hours a day , time depends on what's happening/raid.

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: Everyday except : Friday , saturday and sometime Sunday

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC):

Kara (A LOT)

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked :

I did not join any serious guild except Arena Guardians , one of the best guilds from belgium but they disbanded (Guildmaster and officers fight :-D )

Real Life Age: 23

Additional Information

Why Atonement?: 2 of my friends are in this guild ( Gank & Spank ). And they told me this guild is perfect !

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: I sincerely do and I will try to do my best and maybe even more !

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: Yes & Yes !

What can only you bring to Atonement?: Im a fun guy , always in for a joke but im serious when needed. I love farming stuff and collecting money so I can always help for new gear or stuff like that

If any other information would be required, please do not hesitate to ask me!

Sincerely,

Muw
Back to top Go down
Kukri
Officer
Officer
Kukri

PostSubject: Re: Muw - Beast Mastery Hunter [Declined]   Muw - Beast Mastery Hunter [Declined] EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 9:04 am

The first thing that stands out about this application is how brief you're answers are and how short it is in general, I'm sure this is the first thing other officers will pick up on also. At the moment with an application like this the answer from me would be no. What i might suggest however, would be to re-apply with a more thorough application.

For instance, you mentioned you're current spec is Bm/mm for fast lvling and that you will be respeccing at 80. You might want to expand on this and tell us what spec you will be choosing and why.

What you need to remember is although a couple of people in the might know you, the gm/officers do not. Have a look at the sticky application or even one of our most recent members who was accepted, Chorgal, for an example. gl
Back to top Go down
Iskrem
Iskrem

PostSubject: Re: Muw - Beast Mastery Hunter [Declined]   Muw - Beast Mastery Hunter [Declined] EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:40 am

I love this:
"I love farming stuff and collecting money so I can always help for new gear or stuff like that"

Got my vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muw - Beast Mastery Hunter [Declined]   Muw - Beast Mastery Hunter [Declined] Empty

Back to top Go down

Muw - Beast Mastery Hunter [Declined]
Page 1 of 1