Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rigon 80 FrostFire Mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Danne

Rigon 80 FrostFire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Rigon 80 FrostFire Mage   Rigon 80 FrostFire Mage EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:39 pm

Basic Information : Im a normal guy from Sweden, going school and I like to play Wow on my spare time ,listening to music while playing and talking to my friends via ventrilo, likes to go on Lan with my friends , we usually have Lan on the breaks from school =)

Character Name: Rigon

Race: Blood elf

Class: Mage

Level: 80

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! : Frostfire spec atm , was looking for something new after dinging 80 so I got this one and I rly liked it Smile 0/53/18

Professions: Tailoring

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Rigon

Usual Play Times: I usually play several hours a day , weekdays like 15-22/23 and on the sat and sundays 11-02, with a few breakes ofc affraid

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: I will be able to raid on the weekdays , maybe not all of them but most of the days and times that are scheduled

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): Very Happy
ZA - full
Naxx- ca 6 bosses
Sartharion - full
Voa- full
Voa heroic- full
Kara- full
Maggy-full
Tk- 3
Gruul's- full

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : AHIF And his imaginary friend, never got in the raids.,And wierd times Suspect

Alts: 63 DK , 62 rogue

Real Life Age: 16

Additional Information: I like PvPing and playing Arena , alltough its not always going
well but thats the way it is What a Face

Why Atonement?: My mate is in there , and what Ive heard from him it seems like a pretty friendly and nice playing guild Razz

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: Yes I do Smile

Do you have a Microphone, understands and speak English and use Ventrilo?: Yes Very Happy

What can only you bring to Atonement?:
I will brind you a nice and friendly DPS that does what hes told to do What a Face , and I will not get mad
at you guys if I don't get a raid spot because I'm not that kind of person , I know I have prolly some lacking gear but that will be fixed while the time goes on afro

Best regards Rigon Very Happy
If you got a question , feel free to contact me ingame /w Rigon
Back to top Go down
Findulias
Officer
Officer
Findulias

PostSubject: Re: Rigon 80 FrostFire Mage   Rigon 80 FrostFire Mage EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:17 pm

Ok app and gear is ok. Its a yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Danne

PostSubject: Re: Rigon 80 FrostFire Mage   Rigon 80 FrostFire Mage EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:16 am

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Findulias
Officer
Officer
Findulias

PostSubject: Re: Rigon 80 FrostFire Mage   Rigon 80 FrostFire Mage EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:04 am

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Rigon 80 FrostFire Mage   Rigon 80 FrostFire Mage EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:32 pm

wisper me in game for inv ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rigon 80 FrostFire Mage   Rigon 80 FrostFire Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Rigon 80 FrostFire Mage
Page 1 of 1