Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boomkin druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pittbull

Boomkin druid Empty
PostSubject: Boomkin druid   Boomkin druid EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:17 pm

Hello m8ts im a boomkin druid playing on Laughing skull now. I have just migged here before that i played on Kazzak was in a good guild we cleared naxx 25 man and we was doing malygos when i migged. I have a good gear T7 heroic cheest and a lot of epics. I am a hard core raider and like progress guilds and im sure this guild is the right one for me. My proffesions is Herb/alchemy i have in 450herb and 400alchemy. My dmg in boomkin is ok i doing about 2.4k and + i deal 5%more critt to all casters and when i cast my starfire the mob gets earth and moon debuff incresses spell dmg taken by 13% so its good to have a boomkin druid in the raid tbh. And here is my armory

So about me im from sweeden and im 19 years old my name is David. ^^ Have played wow for about 2 years now and my main was a mage before my druid. But i sold my mage for a year ago then i started my druid and lvl him up. If you wondering somthing else you can just write to me ingame. Farwell and i hope i get a inv Smile see ya!
Back to top Go down

Boomkin druid
Page 1 of 1