Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swampi - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
swampi

Swampi - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Swampi - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED]   Swampi - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 1:12 am

Basic Information

Character Name: swampi

Race: tauren

Class: druid

Level: 80

Talents: resto Smile

Professions: hehe.... well not gonna say that much there

Armory link: blue geared from levling in northrend got epic gloves from heroic nexxus and epic relic from badges (his was an alt in tbc thats why i dont have any 70 epics left i got t5/6 on my main hunter on frostmane:])

Usual Play Times: around 5 hours a day maybe more but only to 11.00 on sun-thu beacuse of school.

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: msybe 3-4 on sun-thu but i heard u wernt raiding on fri and saturday but thats right beacuse then u should be aocialsing outside wow Wink

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): Got most of my experience from tbc sience i started playing on tbc i have done al from kara-bt/hyjal not sunwell i had a break when that patch came out and untill juts a few weeks ago

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : ive been in many guild on frostmane and now on laughing skull im in a guild called anthem i have to leave that guild beacuse they raid to often and have schedules that i cant fit to.

Alts: got oe 60 shammy and one 70 hunter and a 63 dk all on frostmane

Real Life Age: 16

Additional Information

Why Atonement?: need a nice raiding guild that i can have fun with Very Happy

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: yes i think i do unless u want me to strip down naked and dance for you beacuse u gottta draw a line........ nothing sexxual please.

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: yes but sometimes my friends yell at me beacuse my mick is terrible butim gonna get a new one Smile

What can only you bring to Atonement?: A nice norrlänning from sweden that is allways in a good mood and i got the world most hated mom thats something i promiiss you Wink
Back to top Go down
Findulias
Officer
Officer
Findulias

PostSubject: Re: Swampi - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED]   Swampi - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 1:17 am

Seemed like a nice guy when i talked to him earlier.

Thumbs up from me ! Smile
Back to top Go down
swampi

PostSubject: forgot!   Swampi - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 1:22 am

forgott to mention im going away for the weekend il keep in touch after
Back to top Go down
Ador
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Swampi - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED]   Swampi - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 2:06 am

Wow some one from the infamous Anthem. Glad you decided to look at us.

We like good raiders but have no set raid times tbh. We raid every day if we can get a good set up and we dont require you to be here for all the raids. Turn up when you wish and we will see what we can do for you. As a resto druid its almost certain you will be invited to the raid you are online for.

I will give you an invite to the guild as soon as I can catch you online.
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Swampi - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED]   Swampi - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:04 pm

seems like my opfficers beat me to it lol <3 welcome mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swampi - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED]   Swampi - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Swampi - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1