Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spânk - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spank

Spânk - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Spânk - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED]   Spânk - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED] EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 5:25 pm

Hello atonement , this is my application according to your template. I'll be waiting for a sign from you, hopefully positive ofc Wink

Basic Information

Character Name: spank

Race: orc

Class: shaman

Level: 80

Talents: 0/14/57

Professions: Herbalism (450) /Enchanting (380)

Used all my enchanting mats to make big money at the prime time of wotlk so i could afford my epic flying mount and skillz which cost me like 7k gold orso since I didn't have any flying mount yet Wink

Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Spânk

Usual Play Times: monday-thursday-friday 19h00 - 24h00 and in the weekends from 18h00 til ??

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: same as above

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): I was in a very hardcore guild playing an alliance mage as on Shattered hand in order of the hammer. We cleared in very fast pace MC, BWL, AQ40 (with me as CL), all outdoor bosses and yes even the time pressured Naxx with TBC on the horizon. We had many server firsts in aq40 and naxx and even a EU first on the thunderfury sword. It was a glorious time in Wow, but I got such a burnout feeling that I quit Wow for a while. I haven't been raiding eversince only some kara like everyone.
I started a new account with a friend of mine called gank this summer. We've been leveling and taking it easy with a the goal of going hard when the gear reset comes in WOTLK. so now we rushed til 80 and we wanna join in on the fun again. I've missed out a lot of raid bosses in TBC, but in WOTLK i wanna be there from the start again.

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : I've only been in Order of the Hammer for 2 years which I left for quitting wow. Eversince I've been in some random friend's guilds with no real meaning. I've played on Laughing Skull guildless so far because I didn't feel the need for one and I played with my friends anyways.
This is my first character on this realm , so I understand not many people know me or can refer to me as I've been leveling most of the time and didn't feel the need to go gear up with WOTLK coming close.

Alts: None , I'm only gonna focus on playing my shaman.

Real Life Age: 29

Additional Information: I work as a Helpdesk team leader in the car industry. In my spare time I like dancing, partying, fitness, driving my motorcycle, Wow (duh), movies and spending time with my gf.

Why Atonement?:
I heard you are a casual guild with raiding intentions, that's exactly what I want. I've encountered some of your players which left me with positive impressions.

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?:
Yes I do. I like the excitement of being in a newly formed guild and bringing down bosses one by one. I plan on playing casual but I can be hardcore in the times I do play with no fear for farming or whiping in heroics or raid instances.

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?:
Yes

What can only you bring to Atonement?:
I can bring peace, maturity and pro healing to your guild. If feel like playing Wow very much again but with respect to my real life as well.
I've had many characters , but all alliance. I majorly played my gnome mage and draenei shaman , so this is my 2nd shaman but I really love the class and wanna stick to it and pimp it to oblivion. No more alts ! :p

PS. My friend gânk which I leveled from 0-80 with 24/7 will be applying as well very soon. I'm in no position to make demands but we play as a team so we would like to be in the same guild ofc Wink just check his app later.

Cu later maybe
Spânk
Back to top Go down
Tjerk
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Spânk - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED]   Spânk - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED] EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 7:12 pm

hey gank i like you application and you rly sound like a good player so a yes from me

one question tho

we aint a hardcore raiding guild but we're a casual one i think unless i'm wrong about that we're maybe a mix between that and i think we'll get pretty far but we won't be doing it very hardcore

and my question is do you mind that because according to your application you've been in a hardcore raiding guild? (i think i know the answer already because you said in your apply that you wanna have fun and that you have respect for your real life so i guess the answer will be that you won't mind it at all i guess but just checking actually Razz)

i'm the slacking officer( big slap for me tbh all the officers look on the forum more than i do i think:P)
so yethat's why i'm making a long post and a long answer just so that it looks like i'm usefull:)
Back to top Go down
Kukri
Officer
Officer
Kukri

PostSubject: Re: Spânk - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED]   Spânk - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED] EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 9:10 pm

Just thought I'd leave a quick comment here as I am probably the person Spânk refers to as having ran into in the past.

I've grouped with Spânk/Gânk numerous occasions and have had good experiences will both of them. What I will say about Spânk is the he hasn't hesitated in the slightest with assisting to heal if he spotted myself struggling a tad, and he was Dps at the time.

I'm no officer but having grouped with these guys in the past, its positive from me. Smile
Back to top Go down
spank

PostSubject: Re: Spânk - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED]   Spânk - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED] EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 10:08 pm

Thanks for the nice comments kukri.

I understand the confusion Wink

I have no intention of going hardcore again (meaning playing for 5+ hours every single day).
What I meant is that i don't mind playing hardcore on the occasions I play nowadays and that means whiping, farming flasks etc ... Wink

I just wanna play casual and do raiding with you guys when I'm available. Step by step and make progress ofc Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spânk - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED]   Spânk - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Spânk - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1