Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thuulz - Resto Shaman improved. [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thuulz

Thuulz - Resto Shaman improved. [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Thuulz - Resto Shaman improved. [ACCEPTED]   Thuulz - Resto Shaman improved. [ACCEPTED] EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:18 pm

Hello there everyone, my name is Filip Olsson, Im 17 years old and live in Sweden. For the moment i took a break form school to test the work life.
I play a shaman on the server Laughing skull named Thuulz. My gear atm isent the best since i lvld 80 2 days ago (17 dec)
My experiance from raiding isent so high on my shaman. But I´ve raided up to tk and ssc with my old warrior (Witch i have sold when i tryed to quit wow).
And now i apply to your guild becuse i look forward to raid abit with my shaman, and from what i´ve herd i think you guys got the progress i am looking for, and probobly i am the healer ur looking for Smile

To my gear. since armory aint working so good atm I´ll just say my stats as my curent resto gear gives me. mp5: 513. +Healing: 1564. Total mana: 15,8k. Working on it everyday so it will be improved asap.

I see myself as a active player and always show up to raids if there aint any big irl problems. prob plays 5-6 hours / day and have no problem playing late nights.

So if you like what you have read just give me and wisper ingame for more info or post it here Smile (Can also play on my alt "Nexid")

Character Name: Thuulz

Race:Orc

Class:Shaman

Level:80

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! : Resto, becuse i want to heal!

Professions:Enchanting and lw

Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Thuulz

Usual Play Times:6-7 hours /day

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: About everyday if nothing special happends irl.

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): Upp to bwl on my pre-tbc priest, upp to tk,ssc with my old warrior.

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : I´ve just been in some friend´s guild with my shaman. No raid guild, left cuz I want to raid.

Alts: "Nexid" 40 mage.

Real Life Age: 17.

Why Atonement?: Becuse i want a good raiding guild that have some progress. And from what I´ve herd you look like one Smile

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: Yes, atleast i think so ^_^

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: Ofc

What can only you bring to Atonement?: A social and fun raid healer Smile
Back to top Go down
Ador
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Thuulz - Resto Shaman improved. [ACCEPTED]   Thuulz - Resto Shaman improved. [ACCEPTED] EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:54 pm

I liked your other application. It was a bit more personal and reading between the lines it said more.

However I have looked at your armoury and am impressed as you have only been 80 a few days.
From my self I say yes. I would love to have you in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Thuulz

PostSubject: Thx :)   Thuulz - Resto Shaman improved. [ACCEPTED] EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:57 pm

Thx man, as for today I´ve got 2 new epics for my healing set and are now on 1720 spellpower unbuffed Smile
Back to top Go down
Findulias
Officer
Officer
Findulias

PostSubject: Re: Thuulz - Resto Shaman improved. [ACCEPTED]   Thuulz - Resto Shaman improved. [ACCEPTED] EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 9:00 pm

Its a yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Thuulz - Resto Shaman improved. [ACCEPTED]   Thuulz - Resto Shaman improved. [ACCEPTED] EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 9:02 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thuulz - Resto Shaman improved. [ACCEPTED]   Thuulz - Resto Shaman improved. [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Thuulz - Resto Shaman improved. [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1