Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Smokeybull - Enhancement Shaman [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smokeybu

Smokeybull - Enhancement Shaman [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Smokeybull - Enhancement Shaman [ACCEPTED]   Smokeybull - Enhancement Shaman [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 10:37 pm

Basic Information

Character Name: Smokeybull

Race: Tauren

Class: shaman

Level: 70

Talents: Enhancement 09/52/0

Professions: Bs and mining ,375 both

Armory link:

Usual Play Times: Every evening besides fridays and sats

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: 5pm onwards

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): not many pre tbc, tbc all the way up to 8/9 in bt

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : Nordic Reign , Scar tissue, was removed from NR due to inactivity, (pc problems) fixed now though

Alts: twink 39 warrior lol , and 42 mage

Real Life Age: 19

Additional Information

Why Atonement?: Well got a few mates from Scar and leaders from Soul is only a plus. Heard u guys are good.

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: Ofc, im here only to serve,

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: Ofc, WARNING : Im from malta and have a very strong deep accent lol, some may think i work in the mafia, but i dont.

What can only you bring to Atonement?: Well, i aint a pvp player much, i love pve and love challenges, loved the feelin of progressing through raids and the teamwork needed. I can offer a guy from Malta. im an easy goin guy with a good sense of humour, well i think so anyways. I learn pretty fast and can understand things well. I like constructive criticism and always accept advice. Whatever the case , thanks for taking the time to read, and hope to see u ingame. Regards
Back to top Go down
Reximus
Officer
Officer
Reximus

Smokeybull - Enhancement Shaman [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokeybull - Enhancement Shaman [ACCEPTED]   Smokeybull - Enhancement Shaman [ACCEPTED] EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 12:09 am

seems like a nice enough guy, i wanna hear your accent now so u got the thumbs up from me tbh!! Very Happy Very Happy

Also same professions as my shaman, gd choice. *high five*
Back to top Go down

Smokeybull - Enhancement Shaman [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1