Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feinix - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nefretel

Feinix - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Feinix - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED]   Feinix - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:38 pm

Character Name: Feinix

Race: Orc

Class: Shaman

Level: 74 atm

Talents: 0/10/54,
can tweak that if you want me to tho. Im bad with numbers and such

Professions: Jewelcrafting 410 mining 430

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Feinix

Usual Play Times:
Sometimes not on for days, sometimes 24/7 for periods, depending on workload or other irl stuff.

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: I'm very flexible about raid times and days.

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): Healed a bit of kz, (and did some gruul, maggy and small small parts of ssl with my alt).

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : No taste like gnome, moved to Thermal (disband) moved to Kuro no Kishidan (disband) moved to Scar tissue, left cause I wanted to try out another server and a special interests guild that didn't meet my expectations, so I came back to this server, joined Pirates of Northrend at a whim and hang out there atm.

Alts: Nefretel lvl 70 bm hunter
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Nefretel

Real Life Age: 23

Additional Information
Yah so some of you already know me but I want to make a good app so here goes.

I'm a student thats graduating in january and after that I really can't say how my life will be organized. Maybe I'll get a job fast, maybe I'll be unemployed, maybe I'll take a couple of courses more. I can say that I will make time for at least one raid per week for sure. I have a dog that needs the occasional rl leveling, so training her will be a main reason for me not playing some days.

As a player I'm interested in enhanching my skills, to be the best I can. Getting my character imba gear is ofc important but I'm not that interested in loot. I seriously suck at PvP so please don't expect me to bring anything in that area. I rarely get mad, but I do have integrity so I reserve the right to be pissed when provoked.

Why Atonement?: I think this is where I belong. LS feels like home and a lot of people in Atonement are people I like and care about.

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: hugz&love, and in raids the A game.

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: yes

What can only you bring to Atonement?
Its not unique for me, but I can bring my best. I would not bring any less for the players in this guild.
Back to top Go down
Gorgul
Gorgul

PostSubject: Re: Feinix - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED]   Feinix - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 10:49 pm

Another great player and nice person from the good old days. You'd be fools not to invite her.
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Feinix - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED]   Feinix - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 2:12 am

accepted if neil says your good u must be good <3 wisper me in game for a inv
Back to top Go down
Tjerk
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Feinix - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED]   Feinix - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED] EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:35 am

i can remember nefretel aswell she is a very good player:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feinix - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED]   Feinix - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Feinix - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1