Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pindinator - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pindinator

Pindinator - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Pindinator - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED]   Pindinator - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED] EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 8:50 pm

Character Name: Pindinator

Race: Tauren

Class: Druid

Level: 80

Talents: 14/0/57

Professions: none really tbh

Armory link: since it will show me in boomkin specc still my stats are; 1252 healing, 785 spirit, 12k mana, 551 mp5 not casting and still a few tbc epics

Usual Play Times: mostly when im home from school Smile so like 16:30-23:00 apart from eating etc ill try best to be on loads Smile

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: most days generally from 19:00-23:00

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): non pre tbc, all t4 cleared za cleared, 3/4 tk, 1/6 ssc

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : erm quite a few but most recent is tnw coz i'd like to see some wotlk content ASAP

Alts: 70 hunter only worth metioning tbh lol

Real Life Age: 16

Additional Information

Why Atonement?: seems like good guild Razz

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: yes

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: yep and ill talk if needed

What can only you bring to Atonement?: im a friendly druid healer, that loves to have fun and i enjoy raids Smile id love to be allowed to join and ill do my best for the guild i can in raids etc i like to learn new tacs so i cn hav lots of experience Smile i think ill truely enjoy myself with you Smile

i have atlas, violation, mob info2, DBM and omen installed

i hope ill be allowed to join as i look forward to been able to raid with you all Smile
Back to top Go down
Findulias
Officer
Officer
Findulias

PostSubject: Re: Pindinator - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED]   Pindinator - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED] EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 8:45 pm

Not a great application which might show your dedication to the guild, ill have a talk with the other officers about it.
Back to top Go down
Pindinator

PostSubject: Re: Pindinator - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED]   Pindinator - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED] EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 11:23 pm

sorry, im not very good at applications it has always hindered me Sad
Back to top Go down
Ador
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Pindinator - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED]   Pindinator - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED] EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 5:48 pm

This is quite a poor application sorry to say. How ever we do lack Healers in general so we can test you out in a raid enviroment with little porblem.

One of the Officers will invite you in the week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pindinator - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED]   Pindinator - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pindinator - Resto Druid [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1