Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boomkin druid :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pittbull

Boomkin druid :) Empty
PostSubject: Boomkin druid :)   Boomkin druid :) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:56 pm

Character Name: Pittbullica

Race: Tauren

Class: Druid

Level: 80

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! : My specc now is balance 55/0/16 Im this specc becouse its good in pve i get lot of mana and its hard to get oom. In this specc i do alot of dmg.

Professions: My professions is Herb/alchemi have 450 skill in herb and 400 in alchemy

Armory link:

Usual Play Times:
I play alot when i come from school i play from about 17.00-23.00.

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days:

Im avaliable every day if i dont have to study somthing special and have a tenta on it. And weekends it depends on whats going on but sundays im avaliable.

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC):

On my other charr that i sold i have played karrazan, Grull, Magg, Hayal. So i got a good raid exp. In wotlk i have done mostly all raids from Naxxramaz to Malygos.

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : I have just migged from Kazzak i played in a guild called Righteous SiN we have cleared all bosses in Naxx and was starting on malygos when i migged here.

Alts:

Dont have any alts.

Real Life Age:

Im 19 years old student from sweden and my name is David. Smile

Additional Information

Why Atonement?:
becouse its a hard core raiding guild and i would love to make progress whit you m8ts Smile

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?:

Yes i do Smile
Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?:

Yes i have Vent and microphone ofc and i would speak if needed Smile

What can only you bring to Atonement?: I can bring raiding progress and i like to help ppl in the game whit HC and so on if needed Smile

My last apply was bad dident see your apply topic so sry for that Razz hope i get a inv and if its somthing else you wondering about just wisp in game! farwell m8ts
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Boomkin druid :)   Boomkin druid :) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:02 pm

u clearly havent read about the guild or anythign by calling us a hard core guild u clearly no nothingabout the guild this is a mainly social guild i think you would be better off else where if u want a hardcore guild as this would no be the place for you thaks for you application but its a no from me sorry x
Back to top Go down
The Dick

PostSubject: Re: Boomkin druid :)   Boomkin druid :) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:34 am

emm, princy! we are a hardcore guild! but not a hardcore raiding guild!
Back to top Go down
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: Boomkin druid :)   Boomkin druid :) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:17 pm

why do people not post armory link these days? would have thought people want to show us their gear.
Back to top Go down
Flyingff

PostSubject: Re: Boomkin druid :)   Boomkin druid :) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:36 pm

The Dick wrote:
emm, princy! we are a hardcore guild! but not a hardcore raiding guild!

exactly, focused community, casual raids Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Russin

PostSubject: Re: Boomkin druid :)   Boomkin druid :) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:00 pm

Actually You haveto be a registered member on the forums to be able to post links, it took me a few minutes to figure out Smile
Back to top Go down
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: Boomkin druid :)   Boomkin druid :) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:02 pm

that explains that. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boomkin druid :)   Boomkin druid :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Boomkin druid :)
Page 1 of 1