Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newly emigrated mage ACCEPTED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Necrofie

Newly emigrated mage ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Newly emigrated mage ACCEPTED   Newly emigrated mage ACCEPTED EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:52 pm

Basic Information

Character Name: Necrofied

Race: Undead

Class: Mage

Level: 80

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! : Im fire 0/53/18, because I do best dps in that specc Very Happy

Professions: Tailoring 420 Mining 450

Armory link:

Usual Play Times: Week: about 16.00-23.00 Weekends: I play too much on weekends Razz about 11.00 to 01.00

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: It is sure that I can join all days except Mondays and wednesdays, and ofcourse i can
raid on mondays/wednesdays too sometimes.

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): TBC: About half SSC, same with TK and up to mother in BT. WotLk: Sarth (HC and normal) Naxx (Normal and 2 quarters HC) fighted malygos, but never downed him.

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : Im newly emigrated from Dragonblight Very Happy I emigrated here because all my friends was doing it and im looking for a good guild in here Smile and this seems like the one Very Happy

Alts: hav'nt got much alts on this server since im newly migrated Very Happy

Real Life Age: 15

Additional Information

Why Atonement?: Seems like a very nice guild, a guild that is casual but still doing good in raids! Focused and Social.
One of the most important things in wow is imo the Social part, without guilds the game isnt the same, thats why atonement seems perfect for me Smile

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: I do understand what type of guild you are, and I do understand that you expect me to be prepared for raids with reading tacts, bring pots, food etc. wich I ALWAYS do to make as good progression as possible.

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: I do have a mic and Vent and I will ofc be able to talk Smile

What can only you bring to Atonement?: Very good dps and a nice guy that wants the best for the guild!
Back to top Go down
Aramoro

PostSubject: Re: Newly emigrated mage ACCEPTED   Newly emigrated mage ACCEPTED EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:35 pm

i liked his application and his gear and raid experiance are good but we are a bit full on mages dont you think?
Back to top Go down
Findulias
Officer
Officer
Findulias

PostSubject: Re: Newly emigrated mage ACCEPTED   Newly emigrated mage ACCEPTED EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:22 pm

i would say we are very full on mages aswell, but see what the other officers have to say.
Back to top Go down
Necrofie

PostSubject: Re: Newly emigrated mage ACCEPTED   Newly emigrated mage ACCEPTED EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:58 pm

Oh, I thought that you guys needed mage since on your page it says that mage recruitment are open :-) maybe havnt updated I dunno Wink
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Newly emigrated mage ACCEPTED   Newly emigrated mage ACCEPTED EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:47 pm

Considering i don't see Rigon or Xdkay too much in raids compared to you Aramoro, and Johnziboi ofc i think we could use another mage, and the website does still say mage spots open, i loved the application myself too
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Newly emigrated mage ACCEPTED   Newly emigrated mage ACCEPTED EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:59 pm

Accepted. Please whisper me online NOW Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newly emigrated mage ACCEPTED   Newly emigrated mage ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Newly emigrated mage ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1