Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wintuk - Frost Mage [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wintuk

Wintuk - Frost Mage [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Wintuk - Frost Mage [ACCEPTED]   Wintuk - Frost Mage [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:27 pm

Character Name: Wintuk

Race: Bloodelf

Class: Mage

Level: 73

Talents: Frost for now ..

Professions: Alchemy 381 herbalism 410

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Wintuk

Usual Play Times: weekdays from 19.00 till 22.00/23.00
Weekends from when i awake till when i get tired

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: when i'm online but never after 23.00 on a weekday

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC): well.. did kara lots (on other char) but that's about it ... guild i came from never did much was nearly evry day waiting for something to happen ....

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : left bloodknights because i hate when people break promisses (more then once) and wanne do much more instances and raiding. I got tired of waiting for things to happen

Alts: amazonicus (used to be main) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Amazonicus
Borring http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Borring

Real Life Age: 36

Additional Information

Why Atonement?: well... i'm tired off waiting around all day for things to happen (like instances and raiding) i hope i will get my fair share off that in this guild

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?:

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: yes/yes

What can only you bring to Atonement?: well.. in all fairness... i'm not the best player you will ever find ... because of the waiting i don't got alot of experience in instances and raids but planning to change that and with a little help and some tips i'll bet i can be very usefull.
I am willing to help people in lots of ways
I am friendly but a little shy at first.
Back to top Go down
Ador
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Wintuk - Frost Mage [ACCEPTED]   Wintuk - Frost Mage [ACCEPTED] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:09 am

Honosty is the key to a raider. Know your limits. Just cuz all you did was Kara dont mean you do nt have the ability to learn.

At the moment we are short on mages so there will most likly be a spot for you in raids.

you get the nod from me.
Back to top Go down
Tjerk
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Wintuk - Frost Mage [ACCEPTED]   Wintuk - Frost Mage [ACCEPTED] EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 7:16 pm

well honesty like ador said isa big thing and i like it that your honest and you sound like a good player(you don't have to be a player with a lot of experience to be good i've seen players with experience who weren't that good and it's the good players that want to learn and you sound like such a person so you're a good person) who is willing to learn things:)

that's 2 nods xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wintuk - Frost Mage [ACCEPTED]   Wintuk - Frost Mage [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wintuk - Frost Mage [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1